Dollie

Mega-Update 1.5 is now LIVE! A whole new world of adventure awaits you!

Das anspruchssystem ist kacke !!
Die Inseln waren schon nach paar stunden vergegeben .
Für die Spieler die so wie ich,wollten das anspruchssystem nicht weil es nicht zu PVE passt ihr hättet es so lassen sollen wie es wa.
Nur einfach die Fahnen begrenzen ( Jeder Spieler 10 Fahnen ) und alles wäre gut, aber so wie es jetzt ist, ist das echt kacke.
Ich hatte  auf B2 gebaut am nesten Tag waren alle Sachen weg.
Ich glaube so macht das echt kein Spaß mehr weil man so jetzt keine Insel mehr bekommen kann warum soll ich dann noch Spielen.

?

The claim system is shit !! The islands were given after a few hours. For the players like me, they did not want the system because it does not fit PVE. You should have left it as it was. Just limit the flags (each player 10 flags) and everything would be fine, but as it is now, that's really shit. I had built on B2 the next day all things were gone. I think that's no fun anymore because you can not get an island anymore so why should I play it?

Edited by Chris_Buh

On 4/11/2019 at 2:03 PM, Dawg711 said:

Short sweet and could not have said it better myself.

Guys recently saw the store page linking it to a friend. Reviews are still in the tiolet for this game. Lets bomb Atlas with POSITIVE feedback and try to clean up the mess from the rough start. My buddy will likely buy the game but not everyone has someone that already owns this game. Positive feedback in the reviews are too far and few sadly.

Why give a positive review when the claiming system in this game is a POS? The idea you have to pay 1000 gold a day to have an island is absurd and totally bullchit. This needs to be fixed asap....WTF get your heads outa your arses 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BoaRo said:

Why give a positive review when the claiming system in this game is a POS? The idea you have to pay 1000 gold a day to have an island is absurd and totally bullchit. This needs to be fixed asap....WTF get your heads outa your arses 

No the idea is you alone do not get to keep the island. You are suppose to Cooperate with your fellow players. This is meant to be this way. Great idea and if you do not like it there is the Empire servers.

5 hours ago, Chris_Buh said:

Das anspruchssystem ist kacke !!
Die Inseln waren schon nach paar stunden vergegeben .
Für die Spieler die so wie ich,wollten das anspruchssystem nicht weil es nicht zu PVE passt ihr hättet es so lassen sollen wie es wa.
Nur einfach die Fahnen begrenzen ( Jeder Spieler 10 Fahnen ) und alles wäre gut, aber so wie es jetzt ist, ist das echt kacke.
Ich hatte  auf B2 gebaut am nesten Tag waren alle Sachen weg.
Ich glaube so macht das echt kein Spaß mehr weil man so jetzt keine Insel mehr bekommen kann warum soll ich dann noch Spielen.

?

The claim system is shit !! The islands were given after a few hours. For the players like me, they did not want the system because it does not fit PVE. You should have left it as it was. Just limit the flags (each player 10 flags) and everything would be fine, but as it is now, that's really shit. I had built on B2 the next day all things were gone. I think that's no fun anymore because you can not get an island anymore so why should I play it?

So everyone has 10 flags and at some point all the islands are full. I come in 2 days later and there is nothing at all. No reason for you to allow me to share your island I just do not get to play? That is not what GS wants and at the end of the day it is their call not ours. Also they did this based on community feedback which means you are in the minority. Many must have wanted change. Some like to be able to bully. Now you can not do that it would seem I do not know. The system is not without flaws because people find ways around it. Like large groups taking the small islands so that the solo players have nothing. That is your fellow player to blame not GS.

On 4/12/2019 at 2:09 PM, Tinschn said:

a) your new claiming system sucks, all we need was the existing claiming system with a limitation to the flags.
b) there are again far too few small islands for solo players and small groups with 2-5 players. Yeah, they COULD group up, but you said the game will be more easy for solo and casual players. So I don't get that point. Big companies simply took the small islands because they can't afford big ones at the beginning.
b) your new "quests" are again only for bigger companies
c) if I'm crying long and loud enough and stomp my feet because I can't have my own island right now, will you wipe again? Would only be fair, ya know

Je suis toute à fait d’accord avec ce message.

Vous avez fait ce système qui donne encore plus de droit aux grandes compagnies.

la plus part des petites iles ont été pris par les grandes compagnies et maintenant ils ont le temps pour prendre les grandes iles avec nos taxes.

J' adore Atlas mais je suis dégouté  de voir ça.

1 seul serveur PVE qui regroupe les 2 ancien serveur PVE.

Vous allez me dire que dans environ 2 semaines , un autre serveur PVE sera mis en place mais le soucis , c' est que le 1er aura été pourris par ce qui partiront sur l' autre serveur PVE.

I totally agree with this message.

You have made this system that gives even greater rights to large companies.

most of the small islands have been taken by the big companies and now they have time to take the big islands with our taxes.

I love Atlas but I am disgusted to see that.

1 single PVE server that groups the 2 old PVE servers.

You will tell me that in about 2 weeks, another PVE server will be set up but the problem is that the first will have been rotten by what will go on the other PVE server.

( English translation )

The small group PvE can not hold any territory again. It's just the third day it started.

What a boring thing.

All I need for PvE is that no one else builds something in front of me. But that's it.

PvE is all good in the Lawless Region. Did you want to do that? I do not care anymore.

On 4/12/2019 at 1:31 AM, travis843 said:

Wow harvest rates so low it takes an hour to build a 9x9 thatch hut with a bed. 

This is really a bit harsh. Especially when it comes to fibers. each node yields max 20 units while any other node of whatever resource yields up to 100+ . some fishes don't even yield any raw fish at all.

Please increase fiber rates or maybe add fiber as a secondary resource to berry bushes and palms. the palm leaves are really  fibers, too. 

• Like 1

So now that you  have fixed the height issue when creating New Character ...... All of us are now walking around on very short legs we all look like hobbitsis 🙂 I tried the body fixes from ARK but they don't work so how can we fix this without having to create new characters?

On 4/14/2019 at 12:19 AM, CFT said:

All I need for PvE is that no one else builds something in front of me. But that's it.

Sadly the answer is: Foundation Spam.

Put some of them around your base and shipyard and thats it.

• Sad 1

When this game was announced, I was like FINALLY, the Naval/Land based sandbox game that I've been waiting for!!! I know this is an EA game and there are going to be issues, that's all fine and dandy. The problem is, those of us that were sitting at our pc's waiting for steam to update and release the game to be purchased, those of us who have been playing since it went live, we have given our opinions and suggestions from the start, and you guys (Devs) aren't listening. I know that the PVP side of the game probably has way more players than the PVE, so I understand the new format for them. But how about we fix whats wrong with the game and stabilize the servers before you add new game formats? The claim system you had before had its bugs but most of us were happy with it, what we wanted was a limit on flags placed, that's it! Period! Now smaller groups can claim an entire island? And on pvp it only requires one person to claim so on avg 5 islands per zone X 225 zones. That's just over 1100 islands minus lawless and freeports. So in theory 1000 players could effectively claim the entire system of islands? That doesn't seem right to me. Another thing, guys, what were you thinking telling us you're going to wipe the servers 3 weeks before you do? Ignorance is bliss sometimes, I don't think you'd of lost as many players if you had just waited on the announcement. Lastly, I'm not a business executive or anything but if my time in the military has taught me anything its having discipline and leadership, get your crap together you guys. There's nothing that shows lack of professionalism more than a dead battery on a camera as you go live with your stream. Its not like it was a surprise you were going live. These are the things people see and care about, all those little things add up. Again I know this game is still in the process of being created but lets get our crap together and listen to the people playing the game. You guys are in the process of creating a game that could do way better than Ark did. You really need to think about adding GM's to deal with complaints and stuck players and overall general issues within the game, and I'm not saying hired employees. But people that are active and know a thing or two about how the GM side of things works, have a GM be in charge of a section of 25 zones, that's only 18 people you'd have to add onto your trusted list. 9 for day shift 9 for night shift. That way people won't have to wait a month and a half for you guys to deal with a rogue player blocking ships in a bay on a pve server like I did. I want to be positive about this game but its very hard especially sitting here waiting for NA PVE to go live. I want this game to grow just as you guys do and I'm excited to see the possibilities of new maps, maybe even a "super" continent with navigable rivers with lakes!! Maybe a dev will read this maybe not, maybe you guys agree, maybe you don't. Sail on mateys!!

• Thanks 1

does anyone know if there is a setting to change the upkeep cost of player shops? Essentially it's configured so that if you don't sell within 24h you are losing money. This won't work on a small unofficial server

• Like 1

So you are going to put in this all these changes to the claim system and not explain it anywhere?

_"Redesign: Claim System - Colonies: Freeform building, with more progress-protecting and time-enforced PvP rules creating a cooperative atmosphere, and limits to ensure the game is more oriented towards single players or smaller groups. "_

IS NOT SUFFICIENT! POST AN ACTUAL EXPLANATION OF THE NEW MECHANICS.

Honestly what is wrong with you people?