Sign in to follow this  
sand man

50% off on Steam ??

what are u asking with your question exactly , are u looking for the doom  mongers to spring up and say oh no they have to have it on sale as they need the money or new player,or if they dont have it on sale this game will die ? is that the sort of thing you were looking for ?

real reason relaunch of the game so a good sign to attract new players ,

• Haha 1

Keep your hair on boy, i was only asking.

2 minutes ago, UDO said:

what are u asking with your question exactly , are u looking for the doom  mongers to spring up and say oh no they have to have it on sale as they need the money or new player,or if they dont have it on sale this game will die ? is that the sort of thing you were looking for ?

real reason relaunch of the game so a good sign to attract new players ,

A good thing then....good.

Just now, DocHolliday said:

Damn I just bought a second account last Friday.  Should have waited.

Doh !!

Guess i might buy it now then and sit onit for a few months before i load it up.At least i wont be paying over £20 for it...he he

It can only be a good thing, they've stated in the past they don't need the extra income to stay afloat but then again they would say that.

I know many people who are coming back to the game after the wipe, how long will they last? That is the question. I'm just looking forward to playing again and building everything back up.

I am using this sale as a chance to sell some buddies on the game.  all of them are interested, but have been scared off by the price/reviews.  One buddy tried it the opening weekend when it was a shit show.  He lasted 30 minutes and got a refund.

They definitely need new players, they done screwed over to many to come back.. bad decision  after bad decision 

I dunno if its good or bad to lower price, at any price at this point is bad..

We will see.

I dont even know if i wanna continue my self...

Game was awesome but... its got alot of issues that to me are added to the old issues that werent fixed before content was added

It's a great thing. Very good business idea considering the just "started" a new game (fresh wipe with significant changes) and now looking to add some new players.  

Its a good idea.

I personally cant yet recommend the game to my friends unless it was $10 or less. I like it, but I acknowledge the extent to witch we are in a late Alpha stage of develoment of this game.

Id like to think in about 6 months things will be a lot smoother and more well thought out. Then I could see it being worth $20-$25.

Now on the other hand, if it looked and played like the advertisement video...$60 all day with no complaints lol.

24 minutes ago, Chucksteak said:

I personally cant yet recommend the game to my friends unless it was $10 or less. I like it, but I acknowledge the extent to witch we are in a EARLY Alpha stage of develoment of this game.

Fixed.  🙂 

1 hour ago, Sydhart said:

It's a great thing. Very good business idea considering the just "started" a new game (fresh wipe with significant changes) and now looking to add some new players.  

To fill the gap from all players who left because of the dumb and stupid changes, wich where "tested" LMFAO 

Easy for solo/little companies to claim?? BULL POO. All new players who bought the game today are being pushed into paying taxes OR lawless where the griefers allready have free play. No admins whatsoever.

Game is dead, all new customers will feel it after the next wipe. and the next after that.

It's ARK allover.

Sad sad company.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr
  • Like 1

Our zone had 140 in it last night.  Good fights over the islands.  A lot of my company returned and more are returning this weekend. 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by DocHolliday