Sign in to follow this  
Fae Killgrave

No proper info on this site

Getting very frustrated with the fact that the playatlas website doesn't provide news to the players who don't use Twitter or discord...this should be your first contact with players not the afterthought, this site should be updated before steam with relevant information pertaining to patches and updates. 

I left the public test realm when I saw the update available, started an hour long download to find out half way through that I should not have left the beta, waited for the download to finish, re added to the public test realm and am now waiting two and a half hours on another update....I am going to be late for the launch, and I could have had it downloaded and been ready had this info been presented and available through proper channels.

This should be you first resource to reach your player base. And I have to get news from my fellow company members after they hear it on Twitter or discord, when I am actively haunting this page...

• Like 3

I agree the news should be on the website first.

Social media is a bonus, not a primary tool.

Whats the point of the website at that point.

• Like 1

Yeah thats likely, I am not too tech savvy, but in total I have had three updates for this game since 9 am MTN time...and the current one I'm downloading is still two hours wait.....

My biggest issue is the lack of using this  site as a communication tool with the player base.

Social Media first

then DIsocord 

then Forums

Just how it is.  Owells..  Everyone is on the social media kick

I just finished a big 3.1 gb upate but no servers are up on my game yet for Offical

Edited by PQQT

I agree as well.  The news is out there, but difficult to find for casual observers or people checking the game out for the first time.  The website design/organization is lacking in my opinion.  Seems a bit messy. 

My issue with social media is how dynamic it is.  Info can easily be missed.  A website can have news front and center.  Set in stone for all to see. 

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll work on something to aggregate our short/quick tweets etc so you can see them on the site.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll work on something to aggregate our short/quick tweets etc so you can see them on the site.

New one? 

36 minutes ago, Chris said:

Long overdue but better late than never.

49 minutes ago, Chris said:

Thank you Chris 🙂