INVALID

ATLAS: Mega-Update 1.5 Release Info

Jerryn

Message added by Jerryn

Woooooooooooooooooot and Huzzah.. walking a way DID work.. well I'll be damned!  Your welcome everyone 🙂

Edited by Yuli1961
  • Like 1

Can't really do much atm, waiting for a mate to get in from work, before I can leave the freeport.

Reckon it'll be around 9pm when it finalises and installs. 

On plus side, the dishes are done.

Edited by Martyn
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Can't really do much atm, waiting for a mate to get in from work, before I can leave the freeport.

Reckon it'll be around 9pm when it finalises and installs. 

On plus side, the dishes are done.

Haha! I made a quiche... put it in the oven and BAM! We went live.

• Thanks 1

dont know where to complain about this but why is it that when i right click something to select how much i wanna craft it, it auto-crafts the damn thing without my permission?

1 hour ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Waiting for it to install, gimme a couple of mins.

Did you have another update after the install? Cause we did, another 8 GB 😞

5 hours ago, PQQT said:

ok so if I'm very bad at pvp  (lag way too much) and just wanna focus on PVE and this will be my first character on ATLAS besides a few hours on PTR.  Other than that I just purchased ARK like last month so I'm a "Bob" to all of this haha.  Anyways what would any of you guys suggest I'd do?

ALSO I"D LOVE TO FIND SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. I"VE BEEN SOLO FOR SOLO LONG 🙂

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR HAND IS TIRED 😛

so no NA PVE server ….. because they have SOO MANY PLAYERS LEFT from all the screw ups they REALLY NEEDED 2 NA PVP servers ….. So lets just KEEP screwing up and run off the last of the NA PVE players as this just shows we don't care about them as we have been showing ALL ALONG!!!! We got their money now so who cares.  

And they wonder why there are over 15000 NEGATIVE comments in STEAM about this game …..  COME ON SKULL AND BONES!!!!!!

What I was expecting from PvE is that the conventional claim flag is up to 5 per person.

21 hours ago, PQQT said:

ok so if I'm very bad at pvp  (lag way too much) and just wanna focus on PVE and this will be my first character on ATLAS besides a few hours on PTR.  Other than that I just purchased ARK like last month so I'm a "Bob" to all of this haha.  Anyways what would any of you guys suggest I'd do?

ALSO I"D LOVE TO FIND SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. I"VE BEEN SOLO FOR SOLO LONG 🙂

I usually play PvE, with Ark, there was no point unless you had a private server or a friend who had one, as the officials were full and lag was terrible.  Been playing PvE on EU (even though Im in the US)  to avoid quibbling over resources (most of the times I was on, others were not) but even then, most of the land was claimed so I started and ended living on lawless islands.

Currently giving Colonies a chance, not sure PvP will be my thing, but at least it shouldnt be full of mega tribes zerging the map every night.  Still going lawless for now, not sure my little group is ready to own an island and stay up with the upkeep, and not really interested in paying a 50% tax to someone else unless it affords some bit of security.  Likely that wont settle in until everyone has had their fill of being dictators and we end up with Settlement owners who want people to help them keep a claim vs just being a resource farm. 

I know there are good people out there on this game, watch the forums for folks interested in welcoming settlers, or go PvE EU, or wait until they launch PvE in NA (and just use this time to get used to the game mechanics and dont be concerned of what you will leave behind when you move).

Yuli

• Thanks 1

On 11.04.2019 at 09:40, Jatheish said:

large.ATLAS_1.5_Final-5.jpg

Привет, следопыты!

Мы просто хотели дать вам быстрое обновление о том, где мы находимся с этим новым выпуском основной версии!

Команда и сообщество активно тестировали последние обновления нашего публичного тестового пространства в тандеме с внутренним тестированием и исправлением ошибок. Мы обнаружили, что PTR очень полезен для нашей команды, и благодаря вам, ребята, мы смогли выявить множество ошибок и устранить их до официального запуска обновления в нашей основной сети. Большое спасибо, мы искренне ценим вашу поддержку и отзывы, которые вы нам оказали, особенно за последнюю неделю!

Мы очень хотим выпустить этот патч, и он не слишком далеко. ATLAS был пересмотрен и переосмыслен в этом Mega-Update 1.5, который является кульминацией 3-х месяцев живой обратной связи от игроков с момента запуска! Чтобы узнать о новых функциях, ознакомьтесь с нашими примечаниями к патчу:

Информация о запуске

На данный момент мы работаем над созданием нашего релиз-кандидата. Мы ожидаем, что вся наша сеть будет стерта, а патч будет доступен на:

Четверг, 11 апреля в 10 часов утра по тихоокеанскому времени

Для этого перезапуска мы будем спулинговать следующие сети, совершенно новые, без ранее существующих данных:

• Колонии : сети ЕС и АН
  • PVE : сеть ЕС
  • Империи : NA Network

В настоящее время мы занимаемся настройкой оборудования и ожидаем, что через пару недель мы сможем развернуть дополнительную сеть NA PvE. Пожалуйста, следите за нашими социальными сетями, разногласиями и объявлениями в течение ночи, так как мы будем делиться обновлениями по мере приближения ко времени запуска.

Кроме того, для тех из вас, кто только начинает свое путешествие по ATLAS, мы рекомендуем вам подождать до запуска обновления и следить за Steam, если вы ... цените свою добычу.😉

:рулевое колесо:

Счастливого плавания,

Грейпшот Игры

🏴Для☠️ последней отправки на #playATLAS держать Ер один хороший глаз обучение на этом здесь 🏴информации☠️

Natter n 'chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
Перейдите к старому Subreddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/playatlas
Слушайте, слышите в Твиттере:  https://twitter.com/ Sailtheatlas
Посмотрите нас на Twitch:  http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas.
Плюс, вы можете объединиться с нами, Пираты в Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

Посмотреть полный текст статьи

Where are the promised PvE Network

No claims flags
Overtime damage is added to all structures.
A new auto repair structure that players will need to maintain in order to prevent structures from collapsing as a result of decomposition.
  In particular, PvE Network. No claims flags ..........................?

Developed real blah blah blah

Where are the promised PvE Network

No claims flags
Overtime damage is added to all structures.
A new auto repair structure that players will need to maintain in order to prevent structures from collapsing as a result of decomposition.
  In particular, PvE Network. No claims flags ..........................?

• Like 1