INVALID

ATLAS: Mega-Update 1.5 Release Info

Jerryn

Message added by Jerryn

5 minutes ago, SirSteve said:

was nun ? im ptr auf das update warten oder auf die normale version switchen ?

Auf die normale version. (Sorry... my German... really, really bad... time to start that again)

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MyKoT said:

Patch will need to be downloaded?

Yep. If you had opted in to PTR beforehand, apparently it will be a smaller download.

1 hour ago, travis843 said:

They have shown time and time again they dont care about the players. Maybe the no life players who live this game but thats it. This will be a game only a handful of people will play once released, but i doubt this game will make it to release. I just dont see as many players as in the first 3 months on pve or pvp. The game isnt dead yet, but it is on life support and i think its time the plug be pulled. They are just going backwards with the base game but adding new content. They lost more players bc they just wont fix basic bugs and just add content. I dont give a crap about content as long as my tames and npcs dont fall through the ship or fly off of it.  I see the falling through structures bug is still present in this POS PTR. What a joke.

- Maybe after the Dev's try to sail a sailboat, they will understand and fix the handling sail, so it's not facing backwards anymore... Then it will all move forward for the game again? 😛  100% sure of it!!

Edited by Urmanden

8 minutes ago, Shadowcub said:

Yep. If you had opted in to PTR beforehand, apparently it will be a smaller download.

Makes small sense, isn't whole patch like cleaner download? Hope devs don't troll us to be late 🙂

Edited by gnihar

We are currently investigating a technical issues with our servers. Hope to have this resolved ASAP. Will update you when we have more to share.

Just now, Cpt.Yarrr said:

We are currently investigating a technical issues with our servers. Hope to have this resolved ASAP. Will update you when we have more to share.

yepp is happening, see you next week guys 🙂

1 minute ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

See you around mate.

i was being sarcastic hehee i was on the game launch, and we wait until the end xDD some hours to wait is nothing compared on the beginning xDD

• Thanks 1

Just now, Gedeon said:

i was being sarcastic hehee i was on the game launch, and we wait until the end xDD some hours to wait is nothing compared on the beginning xDD

Lol, "in the Beginning"

There was rubberbanding, I remember it like yesterday... (feel free to continue while we wait)

• Thanks 1

Can imagine it..

Hmm.. ok coffee.. Files uploading... ... ...

Hmm.. ok.. installing.. ... ...

Hmm.. *&^*!!

Hmm..ok coffee... files uploading... ...

Oh wtf.. who did that?!?!!

Hmm.. coffee.. rebooting system....

12 hours ago, Nanet25 said:

Good morning, my comment that concerns me the most is knowing if ATLAS starts with this new Mega-update, everything previously achieved in these 3 months of play is lost ?, or on the contrary when we enter the game we will continue to have our animals, houses , treasures and boats.
Thank you
I'm waiting for an answer

Um, Nanet, that proverbial ship has sailed.  They have been advertising for a month that the new version of atlas would have us all starting over from scratch.  Hate to be the one to break it to you, but all your stuff is lost in the ether.  Welcome to all new Atlas 1.5!

13 minutes ago, gnihar said:

Makes small sense, isn't whole patch like cleaner download? Hope devs don't troll us to be late 🙂

I have no idea. I personally opted out this morning thinking the patch would download (30ish GB, I think). Then Dollie said not to. When I opted back in it was a 8.5GB download.... which makes me think those files remained somewhere.