INVALID

ATLAS: Mega-Update 1.5 Release Info

Jerryn

Message added by Jerryn

10 hours ago, Draalei said:

So from what I'm reading, if I want to play PvE, I've got to do so on the EU network?

Just to say THIS IS BULLCHIT that there is only going to be PVE on the EU network

9 hours ago, Nevets said:

AN ADDITIONAL NA PvE network. NA PvE will then have 2 servers on different start dates... maybe.

That's how i read it.

(Also, no lag on PTR-EU-PVE server for some reason...in case I'm wrong 🙂 )

Hate all you guys want on mega companies but they will always be around. That's just a fact. If every single company over 50 players would instantly vanish, the smart players that are currently at 15-25 members would recruit and become mega themselves.

It also doesn't matter what the gold or resource upkeep costs for megas are. We had at least 850k gold and 5-6 different types of every resource just in our 2nd island.. We frequently gave large quantities of gold for tokens and even tamed dragons for solo and small groups that just wanted to try them out.

I see the same 15 people or so complaining about megas. I'm willing to bet each and every single one of them got wrecked because they either fired the 1st shot, didn't state their presence upon enemy territory entry, or just shit talked. Whatever the case may be, your tears are just adding fuel to the fire lol.

a little tip: If you have a group of 4 people it shouldn't take longer than 1 hour to build a schooner. Put 3 ballistas on the back and go kill 2 whales manually. Avoid the SOTD's on the way towards the polar regions. Find a great island around the 12's area. There you will find the perfect temperatures to breed bears.

2 days in row of losing a schooner after logging for the day overnight.  Just not there when logging in. Log says, "Ship removed from company"   

Ya think there's going to be a riot if that's not fixed?  Might want to wait for patch if not.

4 minutes ago, Fynneous said:

2 days in row of losing a schooner after logging for the day overnight.  Just not there when logging in. Log says, "Ship removed from company"   

Ya think there's going to be a riot if that's not fixed?  Might want to wait for patch if not.

Oh god it happened again? Was it on the PvE PTR?

23 minutes ago, Shadowcub said:

If you want to try to hook up on NA PvP, I'll be there at least until NA PvE launches. Shoot me a PM or Discord @Shadowcub.

Ok for sure bro

Really Devs?

I took a vacation day for this so I could get on first thing and claim an island. Now your telling me that NA PVE server wont be up for a few more weeks because your trying out a new game mode on our NA PVE server? That's just WRONG! the new game mode should wait, not the existing one you have a gamer base for. What if nobody wants the new one, or it fails? Now you pissed off your loyal players who were already here playing.

I have played since day one, despite all the trolling and bad reviews, and launch issues, I PLAYED! And I loved it, but now you go too far with this. You still have time to change your mind before 10am. Make the right call or loose even more of your player base.

DO THE RIGHT THING!

8 minutes ago, Shadowcub said:

Yes - PTR-NA-PVE.  2nd day in a row, 2nd schooner.  Not the only one.  Nothing in patch notes acknowledging or fixing. 

Bring popcorn for the upcoming drama.

A couple of weeks for NA PVE? Wow its a good thing EU networks arent much worse than NA from what ive seen. They really should just wipe the server and delete the game. That would be worth my 30 buck rather than hearing their excuses and delays and even their bs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fynneous said:

Yes - PTR-NA-PVE.  2nd day in a row, 2nd schooner.  Not the only one.  Nothing in patch notes acknowledging or fixing. 

Bring popcorn for the upcoming drama.

they had the ships set to a shortened 6 hr decay timer to test a feature that they've now switched back to a 10day decay timer.

it was working as intended in order to test something knowing the PTR would go offline before ten days were up.. feel free to check the latest patch notes on the ptr channel on discord to confirm what i'm saying.

good luck and have fun! 👋

14 minutes ago, James Stark said:

Really Devs?

I took a vacation day for this so I could get on first thing and claim an island. Now your telling me that NA PVE server wont be up for a few more weeks because your trying out a new game mode on our NA PVE server? That's just WRONG! the new game mode should wait, not the existing one you have a gamer base for. What if nobody wants the new one, or it fails? Now you pissed off your loyal players who were already here playing.

I have played since day one, despite all the trolling and bad reviews, and launch issues, I PLAYED! And I loved it, but now you go too far with this. You still have time to change your mind before 10am. Make the right call or loose even more of your player base.

DO THE RIGHT THING!

They told us yesterday that there would be no NA PvE server... and tbh I doubt any wipe will happen today with their track record. This is the last dev team I would take a vacation days for.  😛

Z 

10 hours ago, Kummba said:

Yes, then in 1-2 month you can strat over on NA PVE.

Us EU Player will then have to wait 3 weeks to get your land. I Hope PVE will not be to crowded at the start.

All it means is I've been on the edge of giving it another go or not...and now that I have extra few weeks to think about it, I really think I'll not give it a 2nd chance. Rest in peace Atlas. 

16 minutes ago, Znick said:

They told us yesterday that there would be no NA PvE server... and tbh I doubt any wipe will happen today with their track record. This is the last dev team I would take a vacation days for.  😛

Z 

They have shown time and time again they dont care about the players. Maybe the no life players who live this game but thats it. This will be a game only a handful of people will play once released, but i doubt this game will make it to release. I just dont see as many players as in the first 3 months on pve or pvp. The game isnt dead yet, but it is on life support and i think its time the plug be pulled. They are just going backwards with the base game but adding new content. They lost more players bc they just wont fix basic bugs and just add content. I dont give a crap about content as long as my tames and npcs dont fall through the ship or fly off of it.  I see the falling through structures bug is still present in this POS PTR. What a joke.

1 hour ago, Shadowcub said:

For gods sakes to quote guybrush.. "Read the Capt's Logs!!"

Nothing is happening or again.  Ship decay is 6 hours of inactivity, at 6 hours of being offline, the ship is deleted by the game.  It's that simple.  It isn't anything again.  It's the test rule for the eu pve ptr.  Get with it. Or get...

And morning everyone.. yes it's nearly 6pm.. but that's atlas' fault my days are reversed.

Where's my server..?

Oi!! I wunt my server noi!!

Edited by Martyn

We anticipate that our Official Network will be deployed around 1:30PM ~ 2:00PM EST. There is a slight delay as we sprung a leak, but our crew have repaired the planks and we're on our way. Thanks for hanging in there, stay tune for more details!

Reallly wish they'd settle on one timezone for eta's.. one is PDT the next is EST..

2pm Est = 1900 hours (7pm) Uk Gmt.

Edited by Martyn

Just now, Martyn said:

Reallly wish they'd settle on one timezone for eta's.. one is PDT the next is EST..

The only normal time is my time, while all other times are abnormal times.

Translated to normal time, the wipe is happening any time between 19:30 and 20:00, which would equal 6:30-7 pm London time.

Edited by gnihar

april fools! they said a date, we tought they will make it 1 week more, but they actually doing at time xDD

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gnihar said:

The only normal time is my time, while all other times are abnormal times.

This might.. go over your head.. but..

There's only 1 time, just multifaceted versions of it.

1 minute ago, Martyn said:

This might.. go over your head.. but..

There's only 1 time, just multifaceted versions of it.

Oh no, no no no no, and no!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gedeon said:

april fools! they said a date, we tought they will make it 1 week more, but they actually doing at time xDD

Lol, its not out.

Yet.

2 minutes ago, Martyn said:

For gods sakes to quote guybrush.. "Read the Capt's Logs!!"

Nothing is happening or again.  Ship decay is 6 hours of inactivity, at 6 hours of being offline, the ship is deleted by the game.  It's that simple.  It isn't anything again.  It's the test rule for the eu pve ptr.  Get with it. Or get...

I actually do. This one, I missed. I apologize profusely for offending you so. And yet, I still cannot find this information in Captain's Log 25. Please, dear kindhearted and respectful sir of great knowledge, could you point me at where it reads this? 

4 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Lol, es ist nicht raus.

Noch.

Alle server sind down