Sign in to follow this  
Darq

Claim went away but still shows we have spent our points

Our company had claimed an island that was worth 53 points.  Then the next day a patch happened and the PVE island points scaled and we lost the island.  So it showed our company had 0/44 so we tried to move to another smaller island and when we got to a smaller island it said we couldn't claim it because we had 53/44 and had too many.  So it looks like on any other island it is reading that we still own the original island but we do not

nearly the same here. I claimed an island for 23 points / price 61 coints. I have at the first day 23 points from 150 points. Second day i  have only 23points from 30 points but the island still claimed from me. The price raised up after a second company settled down at the island up to 122 coints.

So now i pay 122 coints and have only 23/30 island points and not anymore 23/ 150 island points

the price did not raise because someone else moved there: they changed the payment for upkeep from every 12 hours to every 24 hours, thats why it shows double of the amount.