Sign in to follow this  
war machine

wipe tomorrow

1 hour ago, war machine said:

So do we have a time?

will it be at midnight tonight, or some random time tomorrow?

It won’t happen tomorrow man. If it does then they really didn’t test pve at all

2 hours ago, Realist said:

It won’t happen tomorrow man. If it does then they really didn’t test pve at all

It will happen, i'm rather confident this time round (not sure why).

But I don't think PvE was really tested at all tbh. I asked about the 4 day decay timer on structures on settlements. I asked if it was 4 days for the PTR only or if it will be 4 days going live. I tweeted the thread to Dollie and Jat asking for some clarification. Dollie read the tweet and read the thread almost straight away but kept silent ever since. Silence on questions like that only mean one thing.... the answer won't be a good one.

So yeah i'm sure it will release on 11th.. after a few hours delay, but PvE wasn't really tested, and if it was, then questions relating to it got ignored.

11 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

But I don't think PvE was really tested at all tbh.

The mechanics are tested, numbers can (will) change later.

They have claim flags with upkeep AND inactivity, both can be tweaked live.

Decay timer, island points, etc. all can be tweaked, the meachnisms are there.

What we dont have now, we will not get.

BUT anyway Hatched BP ftw, tho update worth?

See you in 10 Hours.

I'm just thankful it is out today been bored without it lately.

I'm willing to play it as is and hopefully it changes as we go.

5 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

It will happen, i'm rather confident this time round (not sure why).

But I don't think PvE was really tested at all tbh. I asked about the 4 day decay timer on structures on settlements. I asked if it was 4 days for the PTR only or if it will be 4 days going live. I tweeted the thread to Dollie and Jat asking for some clarification. Dollie read the tweet and read the thread almost straight away but kept silent ever since. Silence on questions like that only mean one thing.... the answer won't be a good one.

So yeah i'm sure it will release on 11th.. after a few hours delay, but PvE wasn't really tested, and if it was, then questions relating to it got ignored.

Well looks like you were right. It is launching today.

now it’s just weird that they are launching Eu pve but not na pve. Now this could be because they are further testing the na pve server that got taken off to test but then that means they are just releasing an untested Eu pve server. 

Well hope everything goes well. Seems like they rushed it though.

I know they want to save money but I was also surprised that only na was getting empires and they didn’t even mention eu getting an empire server. Leads me to believe they know empires will die off quick

Just now, Realist said:

Well looks like you were right. It is launching today.

now it’s just weird that they are launching Eu pve but not na pve. Now this could be because they are further testing the na pve server that got taken off to test but then that means they are just releasing an untested Eu pve server. 

Well hope everything goes well. Seems like they rushed it though.

I know they want to save money but I was also surprised that only na was getting empires and they didn’t even mention eu getting an empire server. Leads me to believe they know empires will die off quick

The 4 servers they had before are all coming online today, the NA PvE is new hardware that needs setting up, don't think it's about more testing.

People will play on EU PvE, mess about and then move over to NA PvE when it is up leaving their mess behind on EU PvE, guaranteed.

7 hours ago, Kummba said:

The mechanics are tested, numbers can (will) change later.

They have claim flags with upkeep AND inactivity, both can be tweaked live.

Decay timer, island points, etc. all can be tweaked, the meachnisms are there.

What we dont have now, we will not get.

BUT anyway Hatched BP ftw, tho update worth?

See you in 10 Hours.

PvE Structure decay set to 10 days --> Here we go