Sign in to follow this  
lordkhan4444

Alpha mobs

I have not seen any cobras either in PVP or PVE test servers. M8. Might just be me. 

If they are gone... good riddance. But I'd guess they are turned off just for testing.

1 hour ago, Buck Rider said:

I have not seen any cobras either in PVP or PVE test servers. M8. Might just be me. 

If they are gone... good riddance. But I'd guess they are turned off just for testing.

In J13 there were heck ton of Cobras, lions, wolves and crocs. At one moment I was attacked by 5 cobras 3 lions.

I haven't noticed predators except crocs in Equatorial regions.

I really hate the cobras.  Often they are in packs of 3 on some of the islands I have been on.  It isn't the concept I hate, it is the horrible coding of them.  They seem to only have hit boxes near the head.  I have been on bears, and biting at their tails, and no hit is registered.  So then they do this ridiculous spin, like the needle on a compass.  Can't stand that, or the way their head disappears into the ground when going up hill, making it only viable to shoot at them when they are going down that hill.

At least they don't do horrendous damage to you or your mount.  But, I will say this...on those islands where they spawn in packs up to 3, it is enough to not want to set up there, because they are constantly attacking you.  Makes it hard to get stuff done.  I ran around one of those islands on a bear, killing them, and the rate at which they respawned was insane.

• Like 1