Sign in to follow this  
Talono

Any starting time known for the 1.5 wipe on the 11th ?

Well guys, the patch notes tell us that the restart of Atlas will take place tomorrow, does any of you social media experts have additional info about the exact time ?

As this is not my first Studio Wildcard game -cough cough- i will drink several beers 🍺 together with a friend in the local pub tomorrow evening.

Certainly better than waiting the whole night for the delay announcement. 

Edited by Talono

They won´t give you the exact time man 🙂 They don´t know it. 

I hope they delay it so we can rush throught weekend 😄

Edited by Willard

i very much doubt this will be pushed yo live , tommorow

to answer that I would have to know how many hours ahead/behind China is to NA.... then I would be able to figure out the prime time in China conversion....

Lets see if I can come up with an estimate that will be close. Patch is supposed to be released on the 11th so if we figure shortly after lunch cause no one wants to release before lunch in the chances something is broken!  Then add their history that every release has been delayed until evening so let's say around 20:00 hours on the 11th. 

So I'll estimate 20:00 hours on the 11th.

Wait, every single patch has also been delayed 2 to 5 days for "last minute changes" so then add around 24 to 120 hours to that estimate. So sometime around December 13th at 20:00 hours.

Wait, wait! The 13th is a Saturday. If they release on Saturday and SHTF then they'll be working all weekend. So push that to 15th around 20:00 hours. 

Wait, wait, wait! That won't work. No one releases a big patch on a Monday. Monday's suck and no one's brains are right so push that to the 16th. So the 16th around 20:00 to the 19th around 20:00. 

Just kidding Devs, you know we love you! Just keep us posted a little better and we'll be like fat kids in Charlie's Chocolate Factory! Ok?!

Edited by Sydhart
  • Like 2

I suppose they push the release forward by around one week.

So we have another weekend with girlfriend & family.

Now they come around with an Empire PTR that really no one needs.

Edited by Talono

1 minute ago, Talono said:

I suppose they push the release forward by around one week.

So we have another weekend with girlfriend & family.

Dude if you are choosing this game over your gf and family you may want to reflect a bit...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

all i want is an island so to get one i know i need to be on  right at launch.i just need to know the time

It's on track for tomorrow 11th April apparently. As we all know, come tomorrow that can change to "sorry we're having problems and need to fix a few more things." I thought Monday would be more likely but if it is tomorrow happy days.

It'll be tomorrow. Which means that it should happen around June 14th.

26 minutes ago, Kast said:

It'll be tomorrow. Which means that it should happen around June 14th.

About right with these clowns.

Z

6 hours ago, MrHeid said:

Dude if you are choosing this game over your gf and family you may want to reflect a bit...

And who are we to judge? XD

12 hours ago, Talono said:

Well guys, the patch notes tell us that the restart of Atlas will take place tomorrow, does any of you social media experts have additional info about the exact time ?

As this is not my first Studio Wildcard game -cough cough- i will drink several beers 🍺 together with a friend in the local pub tomorrow evening.

Certainly better than waiting the whole night for the delay announcement. 

Yeah it’s not going to be the 11th

9 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

it will jat said so hahahah

So did Dollie... o____o;

Grapeshot is like that buddy that you love to hang out with, but the second you need help stacking wood they're nowhere to be seen. Lovable but unreliable.

In the patch notes the release is still 11th of April.

Anyone taking bets on the delay ?

- 1 day

- 1 week

- 1 year ?

Jat just posted on Twitter will be live in just under 12hrs so I guess we will see.

Launch Information

As of right now, we are currently working on generating our release candidate. We expect that our entire network will be wiped and the patch made available on:

Thursday, the 11th of April at 10 AM PDT

For this relaunch, we'll be spooling up the following networks, completely fresh with no pre-existing data:

• Colonies: EU and NA Networks
  • PVE: EU Network
  • Empires: NA Network

14 hours ago, Sydhart said:

Lets see if I can come up with an estimate that will be close. Patch is supposed to be released on the 11th so if we figure shortly after lunch cause no one wants to release before lunch in the chances something is broken!  Then add their history that every release has been delayed until evening so let's say around 20:00 hours on the 11th. 

So I'll estimate 20:00 hours on the 11th.

Wait, every single patch has also been delayed 2 to 5 days for "last minute changes" so then add around 24 to 120 hours to that estimate. So sometime around December 13th at 20:00 hours.

Wait, wait! The 13th is a Saturday. If they release on Saturday and SHTF then they'll be working all weekend. So push that to 15th around 20:00 hours. 

Wait, wait, wait! That won't work. No one releases a big patch on a Monday. Monday's suck and no one's brains are right so push that to the 16th. So the 16th around 20:00 to the 19th around 20:00. 

Just kidding Devs, you know we love you! Just keep us posted a little better and we'll be like fat kids in Charlie's Chocolate Factory! Ok?!

Did you just call me fat?

6 hours ago, gnihar said:

And who are we to judge? XD

Homo Sapiens.

We judge everything.

So lets play some loser black jack while waiting together for the delay announcement ?🤨😀😜

2 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Homo Sapiens.

We judge everything.

Aaaaand, that’t is why I ie. prefer soloing or leading a small tribe.