wise

exploit

Hello ,
some players take advantage of a feat to prevent others from playing. because of the constructions in freeport (here A6 south) , they amuse themselves to wall the salesmen, recruiters, travelers. in addition, they make your boats unusable by building around them. I hope these players will be banned for life. in the meantime, I will leave the game and come back once the big update is done.

20190409123541_1.jpg

20190409123558_1.jpg

20190409123607_1.jpg

20190409123813_1.jpg

20190409123902_1.jpg

20190409123915_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Idiots are everywhere. While I agree with you just spawn outside of freeport and play there until devs fiy this 🙂 you can spawn anywhere rn.

Edited by Willard

I think the freeport thing is just in while we are in testing. I think they wanted to see what people would do. Apparently people are idiots.

Not racist bc i love asians but why is it always chinese that find exploits? They dishonor their race and make all of them look evil in this game. I can say i met some nice ones on pve so i dont think they are all evil and all races and countries have dealt their share of evil in this game. If you find an exploit post it, dont do it bc you think its funny. You know its not right so grow a brain. With that said, people should help improve quality of life not make it harder. Dont encourage what you hate, put a stop to it, be an example. Common sense i know but it has to be said.