Sign in to follow this  
=MGC=Ranger

Where are the updated NA Servers?

I assume the PTR is the update, since I have no other updates available lol. I did update to the PTR version, however I only see one EU server. Can someone clue me in?

I think the two of us are the only ones left that care about PVE.... Ill take the NA-PVE server and you can have the EU-PVP server....

6 minutes ago, Salty Jack said:

I think the two of us are the only ones left that care about PVE.... Ill take the NA-PVE server and you can have the EU-PVP server....

Yeah, kinda seems that way. I still am unsure if I have the right version for the wipe lol. I first thought it was 25, then I read PTR 1.5, but my updated version is 318. I guess I forgot my decoder ring or something, because its all fubar. I see no where announced there is a delay either. The Developers are absent in their forums which makes matters worse.

i follow there twitter but getting an accurate timing from them is like putting both hands out and pooping in one and wishing in the other see which fills first

• Like 1

It's not happening as we were told. Note i gave no spoiler warning since we all seen this coming.

Edited by Indywoodtiger

The last thing that was officially posted was that the NA PVE PTR would be available today (04/08/19), as most of us  figured there has been no further mention of it at this time, I know they were testing some things out and figured it would be up today but apparently they ran into some issues. 

Furthermore they anticipated a lot more players coming to test out the colonials PTR but those numbers fell short by a mile and they realize that once the pve system is online those numbers will drop even more.

No you two are not the only pve players who are left, I’m not going into the pvp servers so I’m kinda idle until they either open the PVE PTR or the pve live servers.

I know some pve players have went in to check out the new claim system and also the new maps but I’m sure soon as a pve server comes available they will be back.