Sign in to follow this  
Salty Jack

Will living on a Lawless server be possible ?....

On 4/9/2019 at 5:28 AM, Salty Jack said:

Grief fest for sure.... I can see settler joe finding a nice spot on a unclaimed island day one..... starts building his base.... 6 hours later big company claims island, tells settler joe he gotta go..... deletes his partial base....

I could then see settler joe dedicating 30 minutes of his daily gameplay hiding pillars/foundations inside the terrain where they won’t be seen....

Decay timer won’t matter cuz settler joe gonna spam more each day....

There is some dudes on this forum who say THEY CANT DELETE YOUR BASE OR MAKE U LEAVE THE ISLAND, still waiting a clarification about the role of settler

Yes, is possible.

Yesterday I started to play on PVE PTR Server and I went straight to the lawless island where i was playing last months, same spot and is quiet and nice, because not depredator animals and a lot of resources. I build my base, my shipyard and put some foundations around to avoid...you know...those toxic players, if somebody are going to spam with foundations that place i choose to be my own.

So, yes, living in a lawless island is possible and is enough for players like us.

Edited by JotaCe