Sign in to follow this  
Sneakydude

Curious? what do the megas/smaller Companies think of the PTR

11 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

Why do I get the feeling that everyone will want to despawn things he builds and nobody would want him as a tenant on their island?

Our island message was pretty simple.  Announce yourself and talk to us before you land on our island.  Tell us your intentions and we'll see what we can do.  If you just showed up and built without talking to us we wiped you.  If you wandered around our shipyards and trespassed on ships we killed you.  If you asked and gave us basic info like company size, intentions there, etc we let you build a base up and live there.

Island upkeep was easy.  We let people do maps on our island.  We emptied out extra gold all the time to pay for NPC's.  We also built a nice walled in harbor and let smaller companies use the outside parts to build up bases.  We worked together on island defense and it worked quite well.  When people actually communicate and act mature these things happen. 

WE are the borg.

Literally see no challenge in playing in a zerg. Plus, all those people crowded inside are disgusting, and discord is usually even more disgusting. I guess I am not your typical human for I detest crowds in any shape or form. Nice if you can stomach it.

Edited by gnihar

The challenge is at a different level.  You can run solo, small company, medium, large whatever.  Each has its own challenges and each has its own measurements for success.  The beauty of games like this is we determine this.  We make the choices.  I like a company that can compete at all levels.  Mine allows us the flexibility to do this so I have more options. 

Looks like more ctsg players then anything crowding 3 servers.. seems pretty low the game on 2 servers. Kinda figured it would go this way.

https://atlas.hgn.hu/grid/na/pvp

9000+ players only 2500 playing official approx, the rest are on un official. Spike went after the 1.5, that is a huge jump to un official. It doesnt speak much for the future of the way the game went.

Edited by Sneakydude