Martyn

Any news on the Pve PTR release?

Anyone seen anything on discord, twitter, reddit etc?

If it's gonna be today or tomorrow.. wed, thurs.. etc.

• Like 1

I am wondering too! Have tried to check various places for info but nothing new. Really want that pve test server up! The silence makes me think we will get a delay message towards the end of the day... 

There is a countdown clock suggesting it will be up in a few hours. But as their track record isn't even close to reliable when it is about sticking to promised timing I would consider that as a mere indication.
https://countle.com/7j3mv62wY

Edited by wandelaar
  • Like 1

hell i cant even get the ptr to play. it say something is not executable

6 minutes ago, Vtrump said:

Right click on game in steam. Go down to properties open that up. Go over to betas tab and select to opt into the ptr beta. Close out done 😉

18 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

There is a countdown clock suggesting it will be up in a few hours. But as their track record isn't even close to reliable when it is about sticking to promised timing I would consider that as a mere indication.

LOL that clock has absolutely nothing to do with PvE PTR from what I can tell.

19 minutes ago, Harryplopper said:

Right click on game in steam. Go down to properties open that up. Go over to betas tab and select to opt into the ptr beta. Close out done 😉

Your my new best friend

1 hour ago, wandelaar said:

Where did you get this from? lol.

1 hour ago, Vtrump said:

I got that error bc i used the useallavailablecores command in launch options. The same used in Ark, but it actually induced a stutter in my PTR game before i got the error. Maybe i dont need it now with a single gpu. Guys the 2080 ti is really a beast with this game. 4k high settings with epic graphic and tile buffer settings. It will run at max setting and hdr in windowed but certain areas drop to 30 fps which is unplayable to me now and yes its noticeable which is why i dont  play cosoles anymore, except red dead 2 of course.

I use an amd card and run on the same settings.. sucks eh.. lol.  Oh and I get no slowdown that I've noticed.  Nvidia drivers... crash on the first corner. 😉  And I agree on consoles.. anything with the word Con.. in it.. can't be good.