Cpt.Yarrr

Mating between companymembers and where is that PvE testserver?

2 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

That has absolutely no relevance to what you were saying when you responded to the tweet I posted.

Yes it is, you where wrong with your "insist" and "ridiculous". I was right, no PvE test server, nothing. Oh and that tweet? Thats normal for this company, delay after delay.

LMAO.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

Just now, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Yes it is, you where wrong with your "insist" and "ridiculous". I was right, no PvE test server, nothing. Oh and that tweet? Thats normal for this company, delay after delay.

LMAO.

I was not wrong because I was not saying it WILL come that day.

I was talking about the fact that people like you ask where things are at 7:30am in the morning on the day it is due as if Grapeshot should be deploying stuff before they wake up. That is what I was saying is ridiculous.

I never said anything about the fact that it will becoming that day. But you are so intent on arguing your case that you are failing to read simple English.

13 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

I was not wrong because I was not saying it WILL come that day.

I was talking about the fact that people like you ask where things are at 7:30am in the morning on the day it is due as if Grapeshot should be deploying stuff before they wake up. That is what I was saying is ridiculous.

I never said anything about the fact that it will becoming that day. But you are so intent on arguing your case that you are failing to read simple English.

Fail to read simple English? Wow, just wow.

Not that you say you where wrong, no, you just keep on turning all the things around. Like you do with alot of people here. I really feel sorry for you.

Have a nice life defending this company. 

PvE isn't getting the player shops in freeports like PvE is. This is why I plan on helping to create 'trade centers' on at least ONE lawless island. This way, not only can we do these shops OUR way, but use the secure player to player trading thing they created but also make sure that any trade/sales can't be taxed. Honestly, I think it would suck if one were created on a claimed island only to find out that any sale or trade ends up taxed by that landlord's tax rate. 

We plan to rebuild in lawless. no mistake. I'd LOVE to claim an island, but the kind of island we want isn't even a thing, its only found in lawless. And I really don't want to be a landlord OR tenant. 

As for the original focus of this thread....

I am in a 2 man company..... myself and my adult son..... yes, I am old.....

so from my point of view I think inter-company mating is a VERY bad idea....

• Haha 1