Sign in to follow this  
Billy Bones

Colonies : Ship / Tame cap and Settlement points ...

Just a observation from the last few days but I feel Company ship cap and tame cap as well as island claiming points should scale with company size from 5 - 50.. our 10  - 50 with smaller groups only able to rent.

What do you guys think ??

no, why should it? You can always get their islands/sink their ships if you find out they can't hold that much

4 minutes ago, Arykos said:

no, why should it? You can always get their islands/sink their ships if you find out they can't hold that much

That’s pretty optimistic, I’m pretty sure a small group will not be able to sink that many ships from us to do some actual damage. Probably none 

6 hours ago, Percieval said:

That’s pretty optimistic, I’m pretty sure a small group will not be able to sink that many ships from us to do some actual damage. Probably none 

we took an island on ptr that already had an owner pretty easy cuz they did not know how to defend their base... they had about 10 ships and we just a brig and a schooner with about 10 people... actually if you know how to defend your island nobody will be able to take it in a war or during raid times... protecting your ships is another story and pretty hard to do if the attackers are decent...

16 minutes ago, Wichtelman said:

we took an island on ptr that already had an owner pretty easy cuz they did not know how to defend their base... they had about 10 ships and we just a brig and a schooner with about 10 people... actually if you know how to defend your island nobody will be able to take it in a war or during raid times... protecting your ships is another story and pretty hard to do if the attackers are decent...

I can only refer to before PTR when there were 0 harbor breaches. Lots of lag though so I’d be happy if they solve with some kind of ship storage in shipyards. When you kill off all the enemies shipyards, all the ships in it disappear too.