Sign in to follow this  
Salty Del

Thoughts on the PTR experience.

4 minutes ago, faycan said:

If I understood you, thank you. But the advantage for small clans where you are, you are still vulnerable to big clans every day. XDD

But only during 9 hours which you choose. You are playing PvP, I don´t know why you should´t be vulnerable to big clans. You are vulnerable to everyone. If you are alone just don´t claim an Island, it´s an MMO and it really isn´t meant to be played alone. Or if played alone you can´t expect to own an island. There are lawless regions for solo players. 

Luckily for solo players big companies usually really don´t care about them or about small companies which are not a threat. 

Edited by Willard

If pvp that supposedly benefited small clans XD.The only thing that you can sleep peacefully, but that of benefit to small clans I have my doubts

3 minutes ago, faycan said:

If pvp that supposedly benefited small clans XD.The only thing that you can sleep peacefully, but that of benefit to small clans I have my doubts

It doesn´t mean big clans won´t be stronger than small clans. It was meant smaller clans can have their Island and won´t be raided 24/7 by bigger ones.  That´s why there are only 9 hours battle phases so people who actually don´t have people online 24/7 can finally play pvp. You can´t completely protect smaller companies from bigger ones. It would make no sense. 

This is simply not game to be played alone. If you are alone just go lawless and play like a ninja. You simply can´t claim an island, build your base and want developers to protect you from bigger companies. 

Edited by Willard

quiet that only raise a doubt and a point of view, I will play what you want and how you want

I had fps stuttery issues on Low Memory mode to which is it piratically unplayable. Now since the patch I can actually log into the game and get like 15-30 fps. So that's progress in my book. 🙂

• Like 1