Sign in to follow this  
MiyuNoir

Valid Island

Im just standing on an Island with a bank and all what i read is nessasary to claim an Island,but i cant becouse the Game tells me i can do this only on an Valid Island,so What IS an Valid Island? For me in my interpretation its absolut everything execpt an Golden Age? so there im Mistaken? Am I Mistaken at all? or is it just a Bug that has to be Fixed? I dont Know,but as an PTR i think its better to give an False Alarm as to be siltent as all.

I think some of the islands/zones are not settlement enabled.   The power stone islands aren't either.   I guess most of the map can take settlements, even the old freeports, but there's a few that are still classed as...i've forgotten the word now... pluh..

It could be you landed on one of the not enabled islands and that's what it meant by not valid, or maybe you were trying to place the flag in an invalid place?

Edited by Martyn

Would explain why there is no claim a all in those sector.Makes sence Thank you.
If a Dev can and is willed to Explain that this is True,the Topic can be closed than

Only Lawless, Freeport and Golden age can not be claimed.. Everythign else can. Lawless servers are the 4 servers touching a freeport

Ah so i´ve must have missed the Message that im probably in a Lawless Region.Thank you

• Like 1