Sign in to follow this  
pfg

Tames agrro'd by SotD

So I sailed though a border yesterday to be greeted by a galleon SotD one schooner length away (this REALLY needs to not happen, its not fun - somehow can we see 10% into the next server perhaps) and it turns and manages to fire on me while im perhaps half a galleon length away and all our tames and a spare crew member immediately go overboard to attack it. The hits happened in the left rear 20% of the boat and could only have "splashed" far enough forward to hit one of the bears. Two clear bugs happened.

1) The crew member was on passive and below decks

2) Three monkeys were below decks attack behavior unknown.

There were two bears and a tiger above decks that also went overboard that I personally don't think should ever actually agro by or to a SotD but they didn't have to go through a wall to get off the boat.

• Like 1

i lost half of my crew due to them being other than passive (probably on attack my target). prehaps it was my fault for not knowing to change them, but it doesn't make sense that their behavior would cause them to attack sotd lol... unless they can actually sink them... (they didnt appear to have done any damage to the sotd)

If left on Neutral & Attack Target.
Your animals will jump off the ship and attack SotD.
Did not have this issue on Live.

Crew.. if your not using them put them in chairs?  may have to also put them on passive if not manning a cannon/ect.

Can confirm - need to put tames on passive now when on boat.  Lost two tames before I did the math.  Put one on passive and took it out no problems.  Pretty sure they ignored SOTD damage on production,  intended change / feature?

Edited by Javajunky
grammar