Sign in to follow this  
DFault

pvp Seventh Sanctum Atlas 4x PVP 3 Grid

Seventh Sanctum Atlas 4x xp 10x tame 4x gather 10 skill points per level !

looking to recruit more players for my PVP server. We have 3 Grids currently and are open to expansion! Server is growing everyday in population and gonna be doing some really cool server events that will require the whole server coop or most anyway boss fights and more! Currently giving out Sloops as a starter pack and some starter gold and some resources. Feel free to join the discord !
----> https://discord.gg/Bv7Jgdp
Edited by DFault
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to let everyone know, I have played on this server over 12 hours so far and can highly recommend it. I am getting really good pings and i am located in Australia not to mention those that are active on the server are a good mixed bunch of people. 

Best of all there is land for claiming and  the rates are not over the top which makes it enjoyable and you get that feeling of accomplishment. 

Of note to there is no admins so no fear of admin abuse and  the owner is pretty good and approachable which is what you want.

Ask about the welcome pack and if it still consists of a sloop dont do what i did and pretty much instantaneously sink it  

• Like 1

Becareful if you grind a tonne of shit out and lose it in a roll back and there is an offer for stuff to be replaced as it will be considered absurd and you will be made to feel like a liar.

The players on the other hand are awesome 🙂

Edited by TwitchDadTV
opinions change

From our server to your happy holidays and hopefully we see y’all soon ! Pop is growing like crazy 

Got skill point structure in place as well as some other key ingredients to making the server better come Check us out ! 

Always looking for more players adding raidable forts and great white whales after work !