Sign in to follow this  
George Catcher

Things to fix (double thread)

Just in case devs are reading this PTR-bug forum, so I decided to do quote-thread from my main PTR topic I created here:

Here are bugs I found:

---

Toll pathfinder doesn't fit inventory screen, you have to scale him each time you press "I".

---

There must NOT be rains when it's below zero in Tundra. Let there be just snow (Rain when -18"C? Seriously?)

---

Should the weather in eastern tundra always be cloudy and foggy? (didn't see any stars yet).

---

Small wood gate in stone folder in smithy.

Lighthouse in cooking folder in smithy.

---

Weigh numbers in inventory moved behind frame borders.

---

When I try to place structures during the night (eastern tundra), all screen going dark and black, the only I see is blue outlines of structure (shipyard, loom, floor etc).

---

Sound of hatchet and pick wave is gone. I do silence gathering.

---

There are FOG OF WAR and map scouting skills still in skills tree (seamanship). But map is opened right now...

---

There is huge problem with roof-stairs placement. Sometimes it illogically requires foundation support and if you will anyway place roof-stairs somehow (game allows to do so) they disappear after a while.

(more info with screenshots in my other thread. Link above).

Edited by George Catcher

Things we have noticed so far in A11:

No rain? We lived on A11 before, same island, and it rained. a lot. Now there is no rain at all. I've heard several others in game say the same thing.

Silent tool-swinging: There is no sound at all when swinging your harvesting tool, and only a 50/50 chance there are sounds when actually harvesting anything.

We've seen the day/night cycle jump from sunrise, to just past sunset, the time of day go from 6am to 10:30 + pm. Its crazy. So the day/night cycles have a flu bug. 

Some few things in the smithy are listed under the wrong folder.

the SotD are spawning in like rabbits breeding.... There are so many in some regions that you almost can't dodge them. Soooo many shipwrecks... Can you turn down their spawn rate some? They're cool... no mistake... but too many. The 'packs' are forming alliances, which are becoming major gangs, and throwing gang signs just before they sink you with their super-cannons bought with drug- gold from some third-world arms dealer out of the southern trench. And I'd swear I heard gansta rap.... js

Ok. Thats all I have for now. If we find anything more I'll post it.

Edited by Sansa Phoenix
I'm fluent in spelling FUBAR and Grammatical flunking.
  • Like 1