Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Yarrr

PvPvE

Here I am, logging in on PTR. Got knocked out within the first hour and got killed by guillotine.

Have I missed a new change in PvE? 

27 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

I'm getting fed up with all these promisses and BULL POO from the "team" behind ATLAS. It was PVE ffs...

Also, timemanagement is an issue up there.

Ridiculous how they threat their costumers with lies and BS. Every week there's something, not 1 week went by without BULL POO.

If I could get a refund, I would. Never again I buy something from this company.

29 minutes ago, iBonkerzB said:

Removing a PvE server to put up a PvPvE (PvP) test server, nice logic...

Hence the name;

GRAPED LOGIC.

We seen this for 4 damn years with ARK, not 1 single reply nor help from the dev team. NOT ONE SINGLE HELP OR EXCUSES!!!!

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

2 hours ago, Jerryn said:

Because PvPvE is PVP.

PVE are still coming, on Monday.

Is the testing still only 1 week do you know? Or will it be likely pushed back? I haven't been testing as I'm just waiting for full release again.

2,800 ingame of which 1,400 was the generic number when the previous networks were up.  2800 makes sence if you total up 700 islands with 3-4 people on each one.

Guess we'll see on Monday if having a griefer Pve Claim system works any better or pulls anymore people back.

Edited by Martyn

If only they had some kind of Early Access/testing phase for players to help them test out their game before actual game release.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Spice said:

If only they had some kind of Early Access/testing phase for players to help them test out their game before actual game release.

Touche

On 4/7/2019 at 10:01 AM, Jerryn said:

Because PvPvE is PVP.

PVE are still coming, on Monday.

but where can i find info about the pvppve rules and how about offline raid protaction? im working 9 hours a day and i have other things to do in my spare time but i like playing this game when i have the chance. im sure others have the same time schedule and yes NA PVE is up but Ping is seriusly high for me atleast logging in from norway so thats no option. cant play a game where you have to be online all the time to protect your stuff

Does seem odd doesn't it, they take the Eu Pve server down, to turn it into a Pvp Ptr, then they take down the NA Pve server and turn it into a Pve Ptr, but with a very limited ship decay window, so that the most expensive, labour instensive items can be even more easily griefed.

It's almost as tho the devs just don't care about Pve players.

Edited by Martyn

I was expecting the live servers Monday next week at earliest, if it's on track for the 11th I will be very happy, been bored waiting for it for a long time, I guess I play to much Atlas lately.