Martyn

This is why I play Pve..

1 hour ago, Martyn said:

Yep. Yeh C11 and D11 are pretty suspicious for the 123 avatar.. maybe some kind of data bug.. ? 

Ppl name themselves 123 to hide who they are since there is a way to track where ppl are at most of the time. Its something that was done in ark.

As I see.  Like making short black female avatars, due to them having smaller hit boxes.. a pvp exploit thing.  Hmm yes, I think Company names and Avatar names etc in steam and login details should not be changable except by admins of the systems in use.  Clearly the 123's are the griefers and cheats.  Should just ban them outright.

7 часов назад Алмаз Смаилик сказал:

Это все происходит на сервере. Вот вам ссылка на отслеживание количества игроков на сервере. атлас   https://atlas.hgn.hu/grid/eu/pve   там хорошо видно, что сервер показывает, что игрок играет в стим нику ..... Разве может быть в кластере 5 игроков со стимовсктм ником 123 ...? Игроков с ником нет подключеным к серверу 200 часов ....

Edited by Diamond Smailik

17 minutes ago, Diamond Smailik said:

Ошибки нет. Когда сервер был закрыт на подготовку, я наблюдал за сервером ... Этот ник 123 присутствовал там вместе с админами

И зачем закрывать пве сервер на тест, чтобы открыть его в пвп ?

I think they close to pve, to test pvp.  The new build they made, was only setup as default, which will be with everything enabled.  Which is why many plants, trees etc are generic and why freeports can be built on, why pvp is enabled etc.  Default for freeport zones is pvp off.

The only real difference is 1 flag claims per island, those are set to fairly low gold counts.  So maybe they're just stress testing the servers, the claim system, griefing etc will be ignored as it'll be expected to be blocked in the official release? Dunno.. we wait and see.

It would be nice if the devs told us what they were actually testing for.  And what doesn't matter.

Edited by Martyn

On 4/7/2019 at 1:26 PM, Martyn said:

When you trolls grow up you might understand sarcasm.. as it is. Only pvp I've seen is when there's more of them than there is of their victims.

I've only died in suicide so far, because I couldn't be bothered listening to my oohs and aahs due to no orange vits.  Everytime I approach someone, they run away and hide.

That all said.. I've had enough of this PTR.. I still can't find any gems.  So I've started a pig farm instead.

In PvP, there is almost always more of them than of you. 

Far as being a coward..... I can't say a thing. I'd run too!

PvP is fun to watch... from a distance.... when they are attacking everyone BUT you. Otherwise its PvE for me. lol

I did PvP in Ark and..... well.... I'm just no good at it. 

I SO could have been one of those hippie-chicks running around throwing peace signs and making banners declaring "Make love, not war!" 

Edited by Sansa Phoenix
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sansa Phoenix said:

In PvP, there is almost always more of them than of you. 

Far as being a coward..... I can't say a thing. I'd run too!

PvP is fun to watch... from a distance.... when they are attacking everyone BUT you. Otherwise its PvE for me. lol

I did PvP in Ark and..... well.... I'm just no good at it. 

I SO could have been one of those hippie-chicks running around throwing peace signs and making banners declaring "Make love, not war!" 

I totally get you and agree really.  I just can't be arsed doing pvp, I'd rather get to know someone, find out where they come from, chat about day to day stuff, than chase them around to kill them and then take stuff I could probably farm myself in half the time.  If there were real rewards or if it was a big base with thousands of gold to steal I could see the point, but most of the pvp is purely lazy people trying to get stuff the easy way.  And usually they loose. Pvp is a long process that's just made easier by practice and power.  ie more of me than you.  But it's also about having fun for both sides and in todays pvp.. that certainly isn't true.