Sign in to follow this  
Coldpaws

Atlas PTR Bugs

so far found the bugs of invalid authentication token, friends cant see the ptr realm even tho they have it installed

I had this problem after my computer crashed - could no longer detect the PTR. I was able to fix the problem using the following steps:

1) Disable the beta branch.
2) Steam will auto-Install a 4gb patch.
3) Enable the beta branch.
4) Steam will auto-install a 9gb patch.
5) PTR is now detected.

Can we please fix this ongoing issues where trees and plants continue to grow back under your base resulting in a tree in the middle of your base?

Yes, this is rather annoying. 

Although, to be fair, You gotta be careful with this. The foundations and could be made to curb respawn of flora and fauna in a 1x1 radius around, but with our luck some troll will use that to their advantage and we'll wake up one day to a mountain of foundations instead of metal and crystal and such.... 😕 

Personally, Id take my chances. it really does bugger up a good build when you have trees and brush respawning in the middle of it. 

When starting in M2 freeport and north island is selected it spawns me on a different island and I have to port to the North Island still

Not sure if this is a bug or intended but in M2 freeport (new eastern tundra biome) there are no treasure map bottles around the island.

On 4/7/2019 at 5:51 AM, Sophieann said:

Can we please fix this ongoing issues where trees and plants continue to grow back under your base resulting in a tree in the middle of your base?

Yes Plz fix this it's annoying, we have 4 trees respawning in our base.

hey just think of it as free wood :), but another bug I encountered was when I invited a friend to my company, it sent her the invite, it made her, her own company after she joined mine, then couldn't access her stuff,