Bolognapwny

So Everyone can Build???

6 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You do know that in the second paragraph you’re literally agreeing with me on the alliances and why your suggestion will not work? On the whole unbalance thing, If I can assign who can and cannot build.. I can literally go mayham, wait a bit and take everything. Not to forget destroy everything because they won’t be able to build. You get so many bad and bad experiences from it, it will be insane. That’s all the scenario’s we talked about when you came to the party 2 months later. 

Your first 80-10 people made me laugh a bit. All of the 80 win so I don’t really get the point you’re trying to make there. If they can or cannot place structures, they will win. Unless it’s 80-80 against each other but a FOB or home base won’t change the outcome too much. I agree that they can’t have massive bases up and that is why I made the suggestion for them during raid times to have a cap on structures. But letting the landlord choose who can and cannot build is an absolute no go and I’m glad the devs came to that conclusion aswell since they changed it to as it is now. 

You do know that coding is not some magical thing that they just write it down and it happens right... coudl you imagine writing code that would meet all the conditions of attacking an island and a build limit for every thing you can build?  My god man... these guys couldn't handle that.

Second you are deeply wrong... 80 people vs 10 guys that built an island right and they can't build anything... could most definitely hold off an 80 man zerg of shitters that usually comprise megas anyways.  

We agree on the problems, what we do not agree on is how to fix them... you keep suggesting things that literally make no difference in the outcome of a battle... I am pretty tired of trying to beat common sense into your thick skull so I am quite literally done with you.  I give up on these forums... and I promise you.. I won't be back when the game loses the small influx of players after the wipe because of the mayhem caused on free build islands... god its gonna be the dumbest thing anyone has ever seen... its gonna be Play Rust Atlas Style... naked kids running around zerging people... throwing down random beds...  trying to run into houses... my god its disgusting to even think about.

Edited by Bolognapwny

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

You do know that coding is not some magical things that they just right it down and it happens right... coudl you imagine writing code that would meet all the conditions of attacking an island and a build limit for every thing you can build?  My god man... these guys couldn't handle that.

Second you are deeply wrong... 80 people vs 10 guys that built an island right and they can't build anything... could most definitely hold off an 80 man zerg of shitters that usually comprise megas anyways.  

We agree on the problems, what we do not agree on is how to fix them... you keep suggesting things that literally make no difference in the outcome of a battle... I am pretty tired of trying to beat common sense into your thick skull so I am quite literally done with you.  I give up on these forums... and I promise you.. I won't be back when the game loses the small influx of players after the wipe because of the mayhem caused on free build islands... god its gonna be the dumbest thing anyone has ever seen... its gonna be Play Rust Atlas Style... naked kids running around zerging people... throwing down random beds...  trying to run into houses... my god its disgusting to even think about.

Well your thinking about the 80-10 is just about how the ball rolls so you can’t take that as a ‘point’ to change an entire mechanic. What I’m suggesting is better for new inhabitants, the landlord AND preventing from attacking team to build enormous attack bases. Your suggestion makes the new inhabitants situation worse, landlords OP role better and attacking/defending won’t change anything with what we’ve seen so far on “empire”. 

• Like 1