Bolognapwny

So Everyone can Build???

Just now, Bolognapwny said:

lol?  You have never made any argument close to stamping anything... and your suggestion is a no go... and literally had nothing to do with the problem at hand... you keep trying to act like you got all of this figured out and you are literally clueless.. I would imagine you are one of the majority that quit the game day 3 when the BOX BOX kids came and took your crap... probably build luxury fishing houses on a private server while trying to establish some sort of rep on these dead forums.... You are literally not helping with the development of this game... if you don't challenge the devs, and just accept bad mechanics... YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.... I don't need to be in here wasting my time... the rest of the people that seen this... already wrote this game off and don't plan to come back... this is such a joke its not even funny that I have to debate this hard for this GLARING problem to be brought to light... YOU ARE THE MINORITY... when are you going to get that in your head?

I am the problem. Right. So making sure new people have 0 chances of finding new land and us (the mega’s) getting a free ticket to cartel forming by getting all the islands and just own them for no reason is not a problem to you? Because that is what you are vouching for. You weren’t here, but I was here when dozens of people gave their concerns about the very mechanic you want to see in this game. People still haven’t backed your game mechanic because they see, just as me that it’s a ridiculous thing to even think about. Then I made the suggestion that it can be capped to have any kind of middle path in this but you would not listen, and now you’re saying it ‘has nothing to do with it’. Do you actually hear yourself here? You’re far, far off from the real world. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I am the problem. Right. So making sure new people have 0 chances of finding new land and us (the mega’s) getting a free ticket to cartel forming by getting all the islands and just own them for no reason is not a problem to you? Because that is what you are vouching for. You weren’t here, but I was here when dozens of people gave their concerns about the very mechanic you want to see in this game. People still haven’t backed your game mechanic because they see, just as me that it’s a ridiculous thing to even think about. Then I made the suggestion that it can be capped to have any kind of middle path in this but you would not listen, and now you’re saying it ‘has nothing to do with it’. Do you actually hear yourself here? You’re far, far off from the real world. 

WTF are you even talking about.. If you cap how many islands you fix EVERYTHING you just talked about... IT LITERALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOMEONE BEING ABLE TO BUILD ON YOUR ISLAND.

WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO SEE THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN... DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL BE ABLE TOO...(TALKING ABOUT NOOBS BUILDING ANYHWERE)

Why do you keep bringing up megas owning everything... its not even wtf im talking about here.... megas can't own everything.... unless you allow them to build on peoples land and take shit easily... People that odn't like challenges... people who are lazy... they are the megas... they aint gonna dig in and fight a 10 hour battle for a small island... but if you make it to where they can take a small island in 30 minutes because they can build cannons and mortars and fortresses... .

how the hell do you still not get this?

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

WTF are you even talking about.. If you cap how many islands you fix EVERYTHING you just talked about... IT LITERALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOMEONE BEING ABLE TO BUILD ON YOUR ISLAND.

WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO SEE THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN... DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL BE ABLE TOO...(TALKING ABOUT NOOBS BUILDING ANYHWERE)

Why do you keep bringing up megas owning everything... its not even wtf im talking about here.... megas can't own everything.... unless you allow them to build on peoples land and take shit easily... People that odn't like challenges... people who are lazy... they are the megas... they aint gonna dig in and fight a 10 hour battle for a small island... but if you make it to where they can take a small island in 30 minutes because they can build cannons and mortars and fortresses... .

how the hell do you still not get this?

Man, I get that you’re maybe all new to this, but capping alliances or company members will change 0 things to them owning anyting they want. And yes, it has everything to do with it because it will make it way, and way easier to control islands. I mean 0 challenge easy. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Man, I get that you’re maybe all new to this, but capping alliances or company members will change 0 things to them owning anyting they want. And yes, it has everything to do with it because it will make it way, and way easier to control islands. I mean 0 challenge easy. 

Are you completely ignoring what I said about EASE for megas... if you allow megas to take what they want with EASE you are doing everything you are preaching against.... i really think you might be challenge of some sort... 

Are you completely ignoring what I said about EASE for megas... if you allow megas to take what they want with EASE you are doing everything you are preaching against.... i really think you might be challenge of some sort... 

I’m facepalming the crap right now. Are you in the ability to actually read and take in what other people say? Maybe read back what I told you yesterday, if you did that you wouldn’t make such a comment. It’s like I’m talking with my little nephew of 5. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

I’m facepalming the crap right now. Are you in the ability to actually read and take in what other people say? Maybe read back what I told you yesterday, if you did that you wouldn’t make such a comment. It’s like I’m talking with my little nephew of 5. 

lol You have said the same thing over and over again.. . and I QUOTE "If you allow everyone to build on your island, this someone makes it to where Megas can't own everything"

WTF does this even mean... this is your thought process.... do you actually think about what you type?

4 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

lol You have said the same thing over and over again.. . and I QUOTE "If you allow everyone to build on your island, this someone makes it to where Megas can't own everything"

WTF does this even mean... this is your thought process.... do you actually think about what you type?

I have said the same thing over and over again? I made 2 points in the last week. You’re the one that continues to say the same thing, even though me and others have already told you that it will only make it worse. I’m really starting to doubt if you’re even allowed to be on the internet. I don’t say what you quote me to say, I’m saying giving the landlord the ability to do whatever he wants is what will make the mega’s even more OP and the small groups/solo’s even more vulnerable, SOMETHING THIS UPDATE HAS TO PREVENT. Man. 

• Like 1

I have said the same thing over and over again? I made 2 points in the last week. You’re the one that continues to say the same thing, even though me and others have already told you that it will only make it worse. I’m really starting to doubt if you’re even allowed to be on the internet. I don’t say what you quote me to say, I’m saying giving the landlord the ability to do whatever he wants is what will make the mega’s even more OP and the small groups/solo’s even more vulnerable, SOMETHING THIS UPDATE HAS TO PREVENT. Man. 

This update DOESNT DO ANY OF THAT... IT ACTUALLY MAKES IT WORSE.

How can you not see that?  The only positive is that they have a limit on the amount of islands they can control as a company.... But everyone can build 24/7 on any island HURTS SMALL COMPANIES... god man... can you really not process this?

This update DOESNT DO ANY OF THAT... IT ACTUALLY MAKES IT WORSE.

How can you not see that?  The only positive is that they have a limit on the amount of islands they can control as a company.... But everyone can build 24/7 on any island HURTS SMALL COMPANIES... god man... can you really not process this?

Hold the phone, how the hell does making sure any solo or small group can get on an island is bad for small companies? Yes making sure that solo/small groups don’t have any place to stay yeahhh, that’s the solution here. 

• Like 1

Hold the phone, how the hell does making sure any solo or small group can get on an island is bad for small companies? Yes making sure that solo/small groups don’t have any place to stay yeahhh, that’s the solution here. 

are you really that dumb?  There are small islands made perfectly for small groups... allowing anyone to build there hurts them... small groups are going for those islands... not to go live under a 50% tax under mega turds... dude.. you either don't play this game... or you are an officer/leader of a Mega corp... cause you are cluelessssss.

3 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

are you really that dumb?  There are small islands made perfectly for small groups... allowing anyone to build there hurts them... small groups are going for those islands... not to go live under a 50% tax under mega turds... dude.. you either don't play this game... or you are an officer/leader of a Mega corp... cause you are cluelessssss.

Right, you want to bring in what would be a major unbalance mechanic and I’m clueless. Do you even hear yourself? Getting small communities of small and solo players together doesn’t hurt them. If I’m in a solo group and I can share the island with other small groups and solo players so we can make a ‘community’ you really think that would hurt me? You’re extremely naive. 

2 minutes ago, Talono said:

These two really love each other 😂

I thought @Realist was the bar, this guy makes @Realist feel like a sweet treat. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

Right, you want to bring in what would be a major unbalance mechanic and I’m clueless. Do you even hear yourself? Getting small communities of small and solo players together doesn’t hurt them. If I’m in a solo group and I can share the island with other small groups and solo players so we can make a ‘community’ you really think that would hurt me? You’re extremely naive. 

I thought @Realist was the bar, this guy makes @Realist feel like a treat. 

What imaginary world are you living in?  Do you reallllly believe that everyone is gonna live together in harmony because they can build on any island?

Let me walk you through what happens in this game... since you obviously don't play it.

2 Noobs sail out... come to island... they like it... they start building their lil house gathering resources and either A... someone shows up kill them blows up their crap or no one does and they log off... they then log into spawn selection and all their crap gone....

Do you really think the change is... 2 noobs sail around land on island build house live peacefully with no one bothering them... cmon dude... This is the reason england is not a super power anymore.... 

I am cracking up here... Dude legit thinks... Oh anyone can build anywhere that means everyone can play the game..

Lets not dive deeper into the glaring issues such as sabotage from other companies that can be used with this mechanic... my god the possibilities' are endless... all the while adding NO BENEFIT to ISLAND OWNERS.

2 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

What imaginary world are you living in?  Do you reallllly believe that everyone is gonna live together in harmony because they can build on any island?

Let me walk you through what happens in this game... since you obviously don't play it.

2 Noobs sail out... come to island... they like it... they start building their lil house gathering resources and either A... someone shows up kill them blows up their crap or no one does and they log off... they then log into spawn selection and all their crap gone....

Do you really think the change is... 2 noobs sail around land on island build house live peacefully with no one bothering them... cmon dude... This is the reason england is not a super power anymore.... 

I am cracking up here... Dude legit thinks... Oh anyone can build anywhere that means everyone can play the game..

Facepalming again. I’m not sure if you were here the first few weeks but what everyone was doing as a solo was claiming many islands for themselves. You want to make sure they can do that AND so that they can literally never lose the island. I think it speaks for itself when I say that is plain unbalancing stupidness going on. Why do you continue to keep hold on your ridiculous idea even though like what, 7-10 people have told you it won’t work and they don’t want it? Not to mention the dozens that told they don’t want it when the march update was announced. 

• Like 1

Facepalming again. I’m not sure if you were here the first few weeks but what everyone was doing as a solo was claiming many islands for themselves. You want to make sure they can do that AND so that they can literally never lose the island. I think it speaks for itself when I say that is plain unbalancing stupidness going on. Why do you continue to keep hold on your ridiculous idea even though like what, 7-10 people have told you it won’t work and they don’t want it? Not to mention the dozens that told they don’t want it when the march update was announced. 

THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT WANT IT DON'T PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE.. BECAUSE OF THE DOZENS OF YOU PEOPLE DESTROYING IT FROM WITHIN.

So you think the only way to take an island is with structures... that tells me everything I need to know about you.  Obviously you didn't play the game because a lot of people lost their islands this last go around, and you couldn't build on someone claims... so wheres your argument now kiddo?

THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT WANT IT DON'T PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE.. BECAUSE OF THE DOZENS OF YOU PEOPLE DESTROYING IT FROM WITHIN.

So you think the only way to take an island is with structures... that tells me everything I need to know about you.  Obviously you didn't play the game because a lot of people lost their islands this last go around, and you couldn't build on someone claims... so wheres your argument now kiddo?

My god you’re trolling so hard. Every time I say something you’re like SO YOU WANT THIS AND THAT, when that’s not even what i was saying. I’m getting some actual brain damage here, maybe if we talk long enough I’ve lost enough brain cells resulting in me being on the same level as you. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Percieval said:

My god you’re trolling so hard. Every time I say something you’re like SO YOU WANT THIS AND THAT, when that’s not even what i was saying. I’m getting some actual brain damage here, maybe if we talk long enough I’ve lost enough brain cells resulting in me being on the same level as you. 

Yeah can't make a point at all so give up... just think though the process... and actually play the game... maybe you can make a point one day.... and you should honestly give up posting on the forums until then.

21 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Yeah can't make a point at all so give up... just think though the process... and actually play the game... maybe you can make a point one day.... and you should honestly give up posting on the forums until then.

You made a suggestion, then I tramped your suggestions because of ways it can and will be abused, then you kept going so I made a compromise, but you don’t want any of it. And I didn’t make a point? Like I said, it feels like I’m talking to my nephew of 5. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You made a suggestion, then I tramped your suggestions because of ways it can and will be abused, then you kept going so I made a compromise, but you don’t want any of it. And I didn’t make a point? Like I said, it feels like I’m talking to my nephew of 5. 

How can it be abused?  WTF are you even talking about???  Mega takes island... Mega keeps island... no rule set / with rule set... how does everyone can build make Megas not keep an island?  Are you high?  I am still waiting for these magical points you have made... you have literally not made a coherent remark yet.

17 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

How can it be abused?  WTF are you even talking about???  Mega takes island... Mega keeps island... no rule set / with rule set... how does everyone can build make Megas not keep an island?  Are you high?  I am still waiting for these magical points you have made... you have literally not made a coherent remark yet.

I literally explained to you twice yet you’re here continue to troll me. You’re just a troll. Nothing more. 

Dude I tramped your suggestion. I told you 4 times now. Damn troll. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

I literally explained to you twice yet you’re here continue to troll me. You’re just a troll. Nothing more. 

Dude I tramped your suggestion. I told you 4 times now. Damn troll. 

You haven't "tramped" anything... Like I said you have not said one thing of worth about anything... the one thing you have said is:

"If everyone can build everywhere, megas will not be able to take everything"

Like I've been playing online games for 20 years and have never heard anything remotely as stupid as that statement.

Again, for people just reading last comments... If everyone can build everywhere this only hurts small groups... it is a benefit to megas... thus why Parcieval likes it... and is doing everything in his power to make sure that it goes into the game.

You haven't "tramped" anything... Like I said you have not said one thing of worth about anything... the one thing you have said is:

"If everyone can build everywhere, megas will not be able to take everything"

Like I've been playing online games for 20 years and have never heard anything remotely as stupid as that statement.

Again, for people just reading last comments... If everyone can build everywhere this only hurts small groups... it is a benefit to megas... thus why Parcieval likes it... and is doing everything in his power to make sure that it goes into the game.

There it is again, that is not what I said, my god. Facepalming hard again. Let’s rewind how it has been so far:

You made a suggestion that has been turned down by 95% of the people commenting. Besides the other things people have told you, I said that your suggestion can and will be abused badly since we talked about every detail when the march update was announced and we came to the conclusion that it giving the land owner the power to tell no one can build on it is very unbalanced. But you weren’t here. Not to forget the fact that a mega company can have cartel forming since in mega’s you have 20-30 small groups, meaning you can have what? 60 Islands. Your suggestion made sure that those islands are in 0 chance of being retaken. You refused to listen to anyone and whoever opposed you is either dumb or an idiot. Then (because you kept crying like a kid denying and ignoring anything anyone says) I made a compromise to say have structure placement capped and notifications beforehand, you completely ignored it and kept rambling on like a little kid calling everyone stupid and dumb. Can’t you really see, or come to the conclusion after so many people have turned it down, that maybe, maybe you’re not on the right end? 

• Like 1

There it is again, that is not what I said, my god. Facepalming hard again. Let’s rewind how it has been so far:

You made a suggestion that has been turned down by 95% of the people commenting. Besides the other things people have told you, I said that your suggestion can and will be abused badly since we talked about every detail when the march update was announced and we came to the conclusion that it giving the land owner the power to tell no one can build on it is very unbalanced. But you weren’t here. Not to forget the fact that a mega company can have cartel forming since in mega’s you have 20-30 small groups, meaning you can have what? 60 Islands. Your suggestion made sure that those islands are in 0 chance of being retaken. You refused to listen to anyone and whoever opposed you is either dumb or an idiot. Then (because you kept crying like a kid denying and ignoring anything anyone says) I made a compromise to say have structure placement capped and notifications beforehand, you completely ignored it and kept rambling on like a little kid calling everyone stupid and dumb. Can’t you really see, or come to the conclusion after so many people have turned it down, that maybe, maybe you’re not on the right end? 

Alright lets break this down in stupidity:

95% of people commenting EG: 2 people

You kids came to the conclusion that land owners having the say of who lives on their land is unbalanced? --- 🤣 WTF... Can you explain to me how its unbalanced.. because that makes no sense...

This Cartel Forming coined phrase this makes no sense... you mean word of mouth alliances? ok this is still a thing regardless of any mechanic they do.... whats your point?  So you premise is that you think that because you can build on a megas land that you somehow are going to take their island from them?  Lemme ask you a questions MR. Scientist... cause you are super smart.  if 80 people attack an island with 10 people... and they both can build structures... who wins?  The 80 people right? duh.. lol... so mr smart guy... if 10 people attack a 80 people and they both can build structures... who wins that fight?... the 80 people.... BUUTTT if 80 people attack an island that is well fortified and can't build structures... who wins that fight?  Use your damn head man... you sound like a raging idiot.

You made a compromise structure placement limit, and a notification beforehand....: I didn't ignore it, I said it was retarded and there wasn't a reason to even debate that as its the same damn thing.... notifications my god.... wtf.

4 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Alright lets break this down in stupidity:

95% of people commenting EG: 2 people

You kids came to the conclusion that land owners having the say of who lives on their land is unbalanced? --- 🤣 WTF... Can you explain to me how its unbalanced.. because that makes no sense...

This Cartel Forming coined phrase this makes no sense... you mean word of mouth alliances? ok this is still a thing regardless of any mechanic they do.... whats your point?  So you premise is that you think that because you can build on a megas land that you somehow are going to take their island from them?  Lemme ask you a questions MR. Scientist... cause you are super smart.  if 80 people attack an island with 10 people... and they both can build structures... who wins?  The 80 people right? duh.. lol... so mr smart guy... if 10 people attack a 80 people and they both can build structures... who wins that fight?... the 80 people.... BUUTTT if 80 people attack an island that is well fortified and can't build structures... who wins that fight?  Use your damn head man... you sound like a raging idiot.

You made a compromise structure placement limit, and a notification beforehand....: I didn't ignore it, I said it was retarded and there wasn't a reason to even debate that as its the same damn thing.... notifications my god.... wtf.

You do know that in the second paragraph you’re literally agreeing with me on the alliances and why your suggestion will not work? On the whole unbalance thing, If I can assign who can and cannot build.. I can literally go mayham, wait a bit and take everything. Not to forget destroy everything because they won’t be able to build. You get so many bad and bad experiences from it, it will be insane. That’s all the scenario’s we talked about when you came to the party 2 months later. 

Your first 80-10 people made me laugh a bit. All of the 80 win so I don’t really get the point you’re trying to make there. If they can or cannot place structures, they will win. Unless it’s 80-80 against each other but a FOB or home base won’t change the outcome too much. I agree that they can’t have massive bases up and that is why I made the suggestion for them during raid times to have a cap on structures. But letting the landlord choose who can and cannot build is an absolute no go and I’m glad the devs came to that conclusion aswell since they changed it to as it is now. 

• Like 1