Bolognapwny

So Everyone can Build???

Settlement owner is now allowed to insta-demolish enemy structures within 24hours (but not during the combat phase, though the timer will still count down)

so i gues that topic can be closed...

8 minutes ago, Wichtelman said:

Settlement owner is now allowed to insta-demolish enemy structures within 24hours (but not during the combat phase, though the timer will still count down)

so i gues that topic can be closed...

No because its stupid as hell... I refuse to accept this idiocy... GIVE ME ONE GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY THIS IS A GOOD THING... 

7 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

No because its stupid as hell... I refuse to accept this idiocy... GIVE ME ONE GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY THIS IS A GOOD THING... 

You can refuse to accept it, but it's not going to change, ever. This is the way it will be so you've either got to swallow it and accept it, or give up and move on.

Just now, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

You can refuse to accept it, but it's not going to change, ever. This is the way it will be so you've either got to swallow it and accept it, or give up and move on.

So you have no examples of how this is a good thing?  Exactly what I thought... jeeze lets see what the negatives are though:

Trolling/Grief 

Easier to be attacked

Shrubs growing in base

Just now, Bolognapwny said:

So you have no examples of how this is a good thing?  Exactly what I thought... jeeze lets see what the negatives are though:

Trolling/Grief 

Easier to be attacked

Shrubs growing in base

My first intention is to settle on an island that I don't care to own. If I didn't want to then i'd go to Lawless.

I'm fine with how it is right now, yes you might get trolls, but there's a good chance you'll get nice neighbours/settlement owners. I'm not gonna be like you and label everyone that plays as a troll/griefer.

9 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

My first intention is to settle on an island that I don't care to own. If I didn't want to then i'd go to Lawless.

I'm fine with how it is right now, yes you might get trolls, but there's a good chance you'll get nice neighbours/settlement owners. I'm not gonna be like you and label everyone that plays as a troll/griefer.

You plan to settle... doesn't me the owner plans to let you settle.... and 100% chance if you don't merge into them you wont be settling there... 

53 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Landowners are not going to allow randoms to live on their land... it will be allies only... this make believe ideal that allowing people to build where they want is surely the fix is the most ludicrous thing I have heard on these forums.

Which of the two evils do you want... Megas that can defend their island easy... or Megas that can take islands easy?  I dunno about you... but I'm fine with them defending their island... so long as they can't pointlessly go around destroying all the small companies just for fun....

Because them not being able to build on your island will stop them from rekking everyone’s ass? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Because them not being able to build on your island will stop them from rekking everyone’s ass? 

It will definitely make it harder... if a thief is walking past your house and your window is open... isn't that a lot easier than the window being closed?  If they want it and try hard enough sure they gonna get it... but I think I'd prefer to have my windows and doors locked.

19 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

There is no starting point... its an easy fix...

No one but who the landlord chooses can build on an island they pay upkeep for... simple as that.

sp u are saying only 700 players can own islands and the rest dont get to play ? as on pvp servers everyone will just set their islands to company only for fear of having other build up and attack them  , u didnt think this through very well did u ....

Edited by UDO

2 minutes ago, UDO said:

sp u are saying only 700 players can own islands and the rest dont get to play ? as on pvp servers everyone will just set their islands to company only for fear of having other build up and attack them  , u didnt think this through very well did u ....

700 players? lol... 700 companies?  Yeah man that sounds pretty damn good to me.

17 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

It will definitely make it harder... if a thief is walking past your house and your window is open... isn't that a lot easier than the window being closed?  If they want it and try hard enough sure they gonna get it... but I think I'd prefer to have my windows and doors locked.

The hell are you talking about, it’s not like a thief builds anything in your house to make it easier. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

The hell are you talking about, it’s not like a thief builds anything in your house to make it easier. 

ugh... its a metaphor man... EG: If you make it easier for something to be done you increase the likelihood of it happening.

Building on Settlement has to be allowed. How would it be possible to have tenants if it´s not allowed? 

It also makes sieges possible with proper fobs etc. 

Ofc trolls and griefers will be here but you will know they build smt the second they start and now you are able to destroy it via pinwheel so. No problem 🙂 

15 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

ugh... its a metaphor man... EG: If you make it easier for something to be done you increase the likelihood of it happening.

Very bad methaphor then, since it doesn’t add up at all. As for the OT, stop being delusional and accept the fact that it’s not going to change. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Very bad methaphor then, since it doesn’t add up at all. As for the OT, stop being delusional and accept the fact that it’s not going to change. 

LOL I am not worried about them going into live with it... because IT WILL CHANGE... hands down it is  a dumb idea to move forward with... and apparently a lot of you are shallow minded and need to touch fire to realize its hot.

I'm more worried about the fact of how many people you will YET again lose because of a stupid solution such as this.  If you can't see it... we could argue all day.. you haven't presented one thing as to why its a good idea.. your only thing is "This is how it is" "deal with it"..... But alas you are European... doing what your told, and accepting it is in your blood.

26 minutes ago, Willard said:

Building on Settlement has to be allowed. How would it be possible to have tenants if it´s not allowed? 

It also makes sieges possible with proper fobs etc. 

Ofc trolls and griefers will be here but you will know they build smt the second they start and now you are able to destroy it via pinwheel so. No problem 🙂 

What do you not understand about this... Island owners are not going to allow randoms to live on their land... Just because you can build there wont mean you will be allowed too... big difference... 

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

LOL I am not worried about them going into live with it... because IT WILL CHANGE... hands down it is  a dumb idea to move forward with... and apparently a lot of you are shallow minded and need to touch fire to realize its hot.

I'm more worried about the fact of how many people you will YET again lose because of a stupid solution such as this.  If you can't see it... we could argue all day.. you haven't presented one thing as to why its a good idea.. your only thing is "This is how it is" "deal with it"..... But alas you are European... doing what your told, and accepting it is in your blood.

It will definitely change, I said that yesterday. But it won’t go away, so deal with it and move on. I’m getting such a headeache from you because you’re acting like a baby with every post you make. It’s always us that are light headed even though you’re the one acting like you’re still in diapers. You didn’t hand over a good valid point as to why it’s such a bad idea other than ‘Devs this devs that, its bad because its not harder to raid.’ Grow up man, have some realistic thoughts and stop being naive and extremely hypocrite. You’re the perfect example of someone that society should definitely never depend  on. Man. You’re ignoring valid things others have made in the past just so you can continue on seeking attention or whatever it is you’re doing. You’re not convincing anyone that it’s such a bad thing if you call people simple dumb and stupid. I can continue but I think best thing for you to do is to look in a mirror because you’re behaving like a child that is not getting enough attention from mommy and daddy so you’re here lashing it out on other people. The forums are made for people to make suggestions etc and other people can respond to it, and if they don’t agree with you they’re “dumb” - Wake the hell up. 

• Like 2

It will definitely change, I said that yesterday. But it won’t go away, so deal with it and move on. I’m getting such a headeache from you because you’re acting like a baby with every post you make. It’s always us that are light headed even though you’re the one acting like you’re still in diapers. You didn’t hand over a good valid point as to why it’s such a bad idea other than ‘Devs this devs that, its bad because its not harder to raid.’ Grow up man, have some realistic thoughts and stop being naive and extremely hypocrite. You’re the perfect example of someone that society should definitely never depend  on. Man. You’re ignoring valid things others have made in the past just so you can continue on seeking attention or whatever it is you’re doing. You’re not convincing anyone that it’s such a bad thing if you call people simple dumb and stupid. I can continue but I think best thing for you to do is to look in a mirror because you’re behaving like a child that is not getting enough attention from mommy and daddy so you’re here lashing it out on other people. The forums are made for people to make suggestions etc and other people can respond to it, and if they don’t agree with you they’re “dumb” - Wake the hell up. 

You just literally had a chance to explain why its a good idea... and came up with nothing but personal insults... typical child reasoning.  For the 20th time:

Makes defenses useless

Encourages Grief/Trolling

Makes bases ugly with shrubs and resources growing inside them

Literally makes everything about being the ISLAND OWNER painful

There is not one benefit of this for the Island Owner... not a single benefit... and it adds nothing to the game... When you siege a castle its pretty damn hard... but imagine if you could build a castle as well... well then thats just freaking retarded.

People not permitted to live on an island will not be able to live on the island... ( and this is their sole reason of doing this in the first place )

4 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

You just literally had a chance to explain why its a good idea... and came up with nothing but personal insults... typical child reasoning.  For the 20th time:

Makes defenses useless

Encourages Grief/Trolling

Makes bases ugly with shrubs and resources growing inside them

Literally makes everything about being the ISLAND OWNER painful

There is not one benefit of this for the Island Owner... not a single benefit... and it adds nothing to the game... When you siege a castle its pretty damn hard... but imagine if you could build a castle as well... well then thats just freaking retarded.

People not permitted to live on an island will not be able to live on the island... ( and this is their sole reason of doing this in the first place )

Man. You lied 3 times right now to make ‘your point stronger’. I have made good and valid points yesterday, forgot them already? Calling me a child again, even though you’re purely acting childish. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bolognapwny said:

700 players? lol... 700 companies?  Yeah man that sounds pretty damn good to me.

700 compnays / players all islands were taken by solo players and 2 man companys on the ptr  larger companys had more than one island

so i say again where doe that leave the solo players and other small companies and late joiners if the devs allowed island owners to deny building by others ? u are only thiking of yourself not about all the players that join later .

this retarded claim system as i stated in another post was never asked for by any forum member , the most popular option was to limit claim flags , then all these arguments would become null and void . 

Edited by UDO

1 minute ago, UDO said:

700 small companies , a lot of the smaller islands were taken by solo players and 2 man companys on the ptr  larger companys had more than one island

so i say again where doe that leave the solo players and other small companies and late joiners if the devs allowed island owners to deny building by others ? u are only thiking of yourself not about all the players that join later .

this retarded claim system as i stated in another post was never asked for by any forum member , the most popular option was to limit claim flags , then all these arguments would become null and void . 

There needs to be a strong limit... even stronger than the 200 points at present... no one is debating that... but allowing anyone to build isn't going to let you live on my island... I will remove you... you will be gone... and I am sure every island owner is gonna do the same... so I am not understanding your complaint. 

3 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Man. You lied 3 times right now to make ‘your point stronger’. I have made good and valid points yesterday, forgot them already? Calling me a child again, even though you’re purely acting childish. 

Still waiting for good points sir... I just took the time to re-state mine AGAIN for you..... if not can you please shove off and let people that actually have productive things to say?  Thanks 

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

There needs to be a strong limit... even stronger than the 200 points at present... no one is debating that... but allowing anyone to build isn't going to let you live on my island... I will remove you... you will be gone... and I am sure every island owner is gonna do the same... so I am not understanding your complaint. 

Still waiting for good points sir... I just took the time to re-state mine AGAIN for you..... if not can you please shove off and let people that actually have productive things to say?  Thanks 

MY GOD. Repeating your point over and over and over again does not change A THING; Like I already said 3 times I MADE MY POINT YESTERDAY. Jesus christ you’re way down. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I made a point 3 days ago that completely stamped his suggestion and yesterday I made one that would made us both happy. Still he’s acting like his nose is bleeding I can’t even. There are no words for this. 

• Like 1

I made a point 3 days ago that completely stamped his suggestion and yesterday I made one that would made us both happy. Still he’s acting like his nose is bleeding I can’t even. There are no words for this. 

lol?  You have never made any argument close to stamping anything... and your suggestion is a no go... and literally had nothing to do with the problem at hand... you keep trying to act like you got all of this figured out and you are literally clueless.. I would imagine you are one of the majority that quit the game day 3 when the BOX BOX kids came and took your crap... probably build luxury fishing houses on a private server while trying to establish some sort of rep on these dead forums.... You are literally not helping with the development of this game... if you don't challenge the devs, and just accept bad mechanics... YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.... I don't need to be in here wasting my time... the rest of the people that seen this... already wrote this game off and don't plan to come back... this is such a joke its not even funny that I have to debate this hard for this GLARING problem to be brought to light... YOU ARE THE MINORITY... when are you going to get that in your head?