Bolognapwny

So Everyone can Build???

Nice to see the devs put their heads together, thought really hard and came up with another triumph of a system... oh, wait...

2 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

and just tested building in peacetime, cannoot remove a fucking thing.

Grow up and report a bug instead of crying. That´s what PTR is for. There is a whole section for PTR where people post bugs. 

Edited by Willard

Ya what is with the crying and attitude. You for some reason think you and your company are all that matters. That if you claim an island you should be able to prevent others from playing the game, There isn't enough land for this type of play.

Matter of fact where are you located Im come take your island so you shut up.

Edited by ButtPirate
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bolognapwny said:

Sigh you stupid troll... "Can't remove anything NON-COMPANY members build in peacetime"

So? What was wrong about what I said? It’s still true what I said. Maybe think about who’s stupid before you make those accusations. You’re not coming off well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

So? What was wrong about what I said? It’s still true what I said. Maybe think about who’s stupid before you make those accusations. You’re not coming off well. 

It wasn't even a topic of discussion  about removing your own shit... like wtf would that have to  do with anything being stated in this thread... its literally titled... "everyone can build" EG: we aint talking about  the land owners stuff... so again... MOVE ALONG TROLL.

11 minutes ago, ButtPirate said:

Ya what is with the crying and attitude. You for some reason think you and your company are all that matters. That if you claim an island you should be able to prevent others from playing the game, There isn't enough land for this type of play.

Matter of fact where are you located Im come take your island so you shut up.

You are one tilted ass kid.... One its PTR you daft lil punk.

Two give me one good reason why someone should be able to build WHATEVER they want on an island THEY could ideally contribute nothing toward but grief... there are hundreds of examples of why people you dont want to be able to build on your land and having the ability to do so are a bad idea... if the small few morons that play this game are content with this I will accept it and not play the stupid pile of shit...

If they keep it the way it is... this game will completely FAIL.... like it already is... and has.

Right chaps.. take a breather, have a cup of tea.. and breathe... in through the mouth, out through the nose..

Yep.  It's a bug.. Wow 3 words..it's a bug.  Although it says 12 hours in the notes.. it doesn't actually apply in the game.

Edited by Martyn

39 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

It wasn't even a topic of discussion  about removing your own shit... like wtf would that have to  do with anything being stated in this thread... its literally titled... "everyone can build" EG: we aint talking about  the land owners stuff... so again... MOVE ALONG TROLL.

Again, doesn’t change anything to what I said. 

• Like 1

Just now, Percieval said:

Again, doesn’t change anything to what I said. 

God you might be the first person I have to put on ignore on these forums... GG man... go make some more alt accounts to react to your own posts some more.

God you might be the first person I have to put on ignore on these forums... GG man... go make some more alt accounts to react to your own posts some more.

You’re the only one in a few days that quotes me. So I don’t know where it’s coming from. You’re raging because you’re feelings are hurt or I dunno why, and you’re lashing it out on anyone that opposes you. There are even people saying you need to calm down. Maybe it’s best for you to just chill and don’t play for a few weeks. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You’re the only one in a few days that quotes me. So I don’t know where it’s coming from. You’re raging because you’re feelings are hurt or I dunno why, and you’re lashing it out on anyone that opposes you. There are even people saying you need to calm down. Maybe it’s best for you to just chill and don’t play for a few weeks. 

Because you ran your mouth about something that wasn't even a topic... why the hell would anyone talk about demolishing their own structures... I see your shit posts all the time, and I felt the need to put you in your place today.  Keep stepping weeb.

2 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Because you ran your mouth about something that wasn't even a topic... why the hell would anyone talk about demolishing their own structures... I see your shit posts all the time, and I felt the need to put you in your place today.  Keep stepping weeb.

You never put me in my place, you kind of tried to make a point of what I said wasn’t a point, then you went rambling on till the point people said you need to calm down. Oh yeah I’m stepping weeb. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

You never put me in my place, you kind of tried to make a point of what I said wasn’t a point, then you went rambling on till the point people said you need to calm down. Oh yeah I’m stepping weeb. 

I can keep this up all day kid, keep running your mouth. 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 9:31 AM, Willard said:

Destroy those cannons either in that 9 hour window by casual means or after this window by pressing E and destroy 🙂

As I see it, you can NOT use E to destroy ANYTHING, in ANY time. someone who actually plays the game should know that.

Edited by gnihar

29 minutes ago, gnihar said:

As I see it, you can NOT use E to destroy ANYTHING, in ANY time. someone who actually plays the game should know that.

Are you sure that structure was built in last 12 hours? If yes then its a bug which should be reported. There is a ptr section where those bugs need to go, feel free to create topic there 😉

Btw I don't think everyone who plays should know that second day of ptr 😄 I actually didn't need to destroy anything on our Settlement yet.

Edited by Willard

2 minutes ago, Willard said:

Are you sure that structure was built in last 12 hours? If yes then its a bug which should be reported. There is a ptr section where those bugs need to go, feel free to create topic there 😉

Btw I don't think everyone who plays should know that second day of ptr 😄

The pinwheel thing was removed from Patch Notes EG: it was removed by the devs and is as intended.  Please pay attention if you are going to spout nonsense.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

The pinwheel thing was removed from Patch Notes EG: it was removed by the devs and is as intended.  Please pay attention if you are going to spout nonsense.

Can't find it anywhere in patchnotes. They removed the whole period where owner can destroy structures on his Settlement so you need to destroy it "manually" or let it decay?

Edited by Willard

17 minutes ago, Willard said:

Btw I don't think everyone who plays should know that second day of ptr 😄 I actually didn't need to destroy anything on our Settlement yet.

Well, I do play intensively instead of being a forum nerd, and I conquered another person's claim, and now I have that claim. You may not remove anything with E even if another person builds it in front of you that very moment.

The only options are cannons, mortars and explosive barrels in case it's stone. One may actually foundation spam the entire island if they chose to troll someone, but luckily it is x6 now, and I don't expect trolls to work that hard on x1 to really do that.

EDIT: and to add on top of all that, lawless areas do NOT have damage decay, instead they work as before. This thing actually makes lawless very viable, because they do not cost upkeep and initial gold to claim, while claim flag does. The only thing that is good ATM regarding claimed, is the ORP period.

Edited by gnihar
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, gnihar said:

Well, I do play intensively instead of being a forum nerd, and I conquered another person's claim, and now I have that claim. You may not remove anything with E even if another person builds it in front of you that very moment.

The only options are cannons, mortars and explosive barrels in case it's stone. One may actually foundation spam the entire island if they chose to troll someone, but luckily it is x6 now, and I don't expect trolls to work that hard on x1 to really do that.

EDIT: and to add on top of all that, lawless areas do NOT have damage decay, instead they work as before. This thing actually makes lawless very viable, because they do not cost upkeep and initial gold to claim, while claim flag does. The only thing that is good ATM regarding claimed, is the ORP period.

Finally someone who is actually testing, and not just running their mouth like these other kids.  Thanks man... how do you feel about these things?

I for one don't like it at all... I am not going to let someone live on the island that I don't want there period... all its doing is making me waste more resources to remove them... and ultimately make it easier for a mega to come destroy everything on my island with instant base builds in a 9 hour period... I think its dumb as hell.

• Like 1

Finally someone who is actually testing, and not just running their mouth like these other kids.  Thanks man... how do you feel about these things?

I for one don't like it at all... I am not going to let someone live on the island that I don't want there period... all its doing is making me waste more resources to remove them... and ultimately make it easier for a mega to come destroy everything on my island with instant base builds in a 9 hour period... I think its dumb as hell.

Man you are the one barking here. Stop acting like a complete retard. Many people including me have jobs so all they can do during the day is browsing forums because they play after work.

1 hour ago, gnihar said:

Am I forum nerd because I have a job and can´t play during the day? I was asking you pretty normally. 

Jesus stop being so aggressive people, calm down 🙂 

Edited by Willard

For what’s being discussed here, my own testing is somewhat limited. I’m a PvE player, so my extent of testing the ability to remove others structures on our claim was to try the pinwheel once, assume the foundation was there before we claimed and move on.

Giving hostile companies the ability to spam foundations on your island at anytime is far less than ideal. Perhaps this could be solved by only allowing allies to build in peace time, but anybody can build during war time.

Having the timer on hostile forces ability to use land mounted artillery does sound like a good idea. They can only be placed during the war times, and the timer gives the defender a reasonable opportunity to “remove” them before they become useable.

If hostile forces were allowed to drop a cannon and use it immediately, I can see them dropping several cannons, one per attacker, firing maybe two rounds, and then picking the cannon back up. They could also relocate for guerilla style attacks from different locations, forcing the defender to have to move their defence. Thankfully, that does not sound like it will be a concern with how the system sounds to be working.

Not having the ability to remove structures via the pinwheel before 12 hours has lapsed is most likely a bug, and will hopefully be patched when it goes live.

33 minutes ago, Salty Del said:

For what’s being discussed here, my own testing is somewhat limited. I’m a PvE player, so my extent of testing the ability to remove others structures on our claim was to try the pinwheel once, assume the foundation was there before we claimed and move on.

Giving hostile companies the ability to spam foundations on your island at anytime is far less than ideal. Perhaps this could be solved by only allowing allies to build in peace time, but anybody can build during war time.

Having the timer on hostile forces ability to use land mounted artillery does sound like a good idea. They can only be placed during the war times, and the timer gives the defender a reasonable opportunity to “remove” them before they become useable.

If hostile forces were allowed to drop a cannon and use it immediately, I can see them dropping several cannons, one per attacker, firing maybe two rounds, and then picking the cannon back up. They could also relocate for guerilla style attacks from different locations, forcing the defender to have to move their defence. Thankfully, that does not sound like it will be a concern with how the system sounds to be working.

Not having the ability to remove structures via the pinwheel before 12 hours has lapsed is most likely a bug, and will hopefully be patched when it goes live.

All of these points do not matter as you have Cannons that can be carried by mounts... circumventing any of these 20 minute timers... Being able to build structures to retreat back too, and stockpile resources is what more concerning... again... I have no idea how any of this is not common sense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

It is bad, because the enemy can FOB you whenever they want basically, and they can troll you by blocking all with pillars and foundations. I actually think Lawless is better ATM because at least you don't pay upkeep there lol. For me, if it's no-build then it has top be enforced somehow. Take my flag and then build where you want, but you need to kill me first and unclaim my turf.

Edit: we who PVP know that the difference between this and PUBG is the limited number of spawn places and resources. If you have a base ready full of both, then it is that much easier to conquer the claim. If you are forced to come by chip and use bear cannons, then ship is all you got in means of respawn and resource, making it that much harder.

Edited by gnihar
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Willard said:

Im I forum nerd because I have a job and can´t play during the day? I was asking you pretty normally. 

Jesus stop being so aggressive people, calm down 🙂 

Didn't call you by name, and now it turns out it's you who is touchy and passive-aggressive by stating into my face that you had a job, while in truth you meant that those who play during the day are jobless, with all the negative stuff that come with that left unsaid so that you maintain the appearance of being civil. Guess what, I have a job too, and I can play and PVP during the day; it's possible, when you are a functional addict like myself.

• Like 1