Sign in to follow this  
Winter Thorne

PTR down?

Well I also crashed out and cant get back in right now. Says it "Network Failure Message. Unable to query server info for invite"   I figure it will fix itself at some point.

So what happened to the forum posts or the launch screen messages with the status, down time, update etc etc info. Now theyre just shutting it all down with no warning or expectation of down time. 

I died on a ship wreck on the sea floor to a shark with a full load of tools, weps and gold. Disconnect before I could release. Lets keep the server warnings going plz.

1 minute ago, fmjj03 said:

So what happened to the forum posts or the launch screen messages with the status, down time, update etc etc info. Now theyre just shutting it all down with no warning or expectation of down time. 

I died on a ship wreck on the sea floor to a shark with a full load of tools, weps and gold. Disconnect before I could release. Lets keep the server warnings going plz.

How you know they shut it down clown? could of been equipment failure or something else. Stop crying. its a TEST server.

I have to say that even with it pooping out on me, I had fun. Got killed on the very first beach I went to while looking at a chicken. Then found a different place and built a schooner.  Its very smooth when its up and running.

Edit:  While your waiting you can design a sail for your ship. Something that just screams "Your about to die" or some such. Or skull and crossbones if you lack imagination i guess.

This was my old sail design.C5370FD0AC10DFB39ABB2BE209EAE5B5C0A6C47F

Edited by Leenaya

My friend is online but I'm not able to connect. Can not find the server.

I joined. Server works like deadly agony stall - ping around 200, I got Lion appeared inside my house, then he pushed me through the wall to the sky and ate me there, in the air high above the ground. After I died I felt through the ground deep under.

Yeah I was able to join by clicking "join new atlas" and choice my server...

Edited by George Catcher

I have the same problem.  I played for hours last night and then got dumped while sailing. All of my friends were still online and playing with no problems, but I cannot reconnect. I keep getting the "unable to query server info for invite" error.  I can try to join new server and see the PTR listed, but no matter what grid I try to go to I get the error. I did notice there was a patch pushed while I was playing, because it started updating as soon as I got dumped. I tried to verify the files already and still not luck.

Any Devs aware of the issue? IS there anywhere we can go to see a status or whether or not Devs are aware of the issues?

Anyone else crashing out multiple times? No updates to download or anything, just notice the animals stop moving then disconnect. Sometimes I can get right back in, sometimes it takes 5-10+ minutes. 

Sounds like too many objects causing lag on load and or desyncs.  I like to load in, wait 2-3mins for everything to finish loading, then move.  If I try moving as soon as I load in.. it usually crashes.