Sign in to follow this  
Nalin

It isn't raining in temperate zones

I played for hours today and I never once saw it rain.  The temperate zones used to rain every now and then, but K11 never rained a single time I was playing.  I have no clue if it is just this tile that is problematic or if all temperate zones are having the same issue.  Maybe rain is just really, really rare now?  Has anybody else seen rain?

• Like 1

Same issue with o11.

Also when sailing. It never rained once, my guild sailed all over for 3 hours clear across the map and never saw rain any where.

we're in A11, where we lived before the wipe, and we know for a fact it rained a lot there, but now, no rain at all. and our water barrels aren't filling, either. 

But... in same region, we've also had the day/night cycle jump from sunrise to after sunset/dark, too. Very weird. 

And being near a fire isn't always helping stave off the cold, where it did before. 

I'm also in K11 and no rain. I am seeing crop plots and barrels fill with water though, not much but they are getting water but resevoirs do not.

On 4/6/2019 at 1:43 PM, Bitroaster said:

strangely water barrels are filling up without rain. :classic_blink:

That’s supposed to happen, or at least it always did before though it’s not working for me. I  can not get my rain  barrel to fill up at all even when it rains on my ship in E11. 4 rain storms and several hours. No water in the barrel.