Realist

Taking down NA PVE?

It's a computer game, which we play for amusement and to relax.  It wiped.  Big deal.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Coggage said:

It's a computer game, which we play for amusement and to relax.  It wiped.  Big deal.

Sure it is for amusement. And that amusement got taken away from those people. Doesn’t sound that fun or amusing to me.

but then again there is a lot lacking as far as atlas goes

On 4/6/2019 at 11:41 PM, KarmaComa said:

Well, in fact we are well passed the original wipe date, so this topic is nothing more than just letting off steam.

They have been totally transparent about this whole wipe and megapatch thing, it's not the devs fault if you don't keep yourself informed.  The quicker the wipe comes and original servers come back online the better imo.

How do you figure we didn't keep ourselves informed, exactly?  We kept ourselves informed...  it's not our fault the devs informed us with bogus information.  They said it was coming on the 8th.  Then the 11th.  Then nuked the PVE server with no warning on the 5th.  

I guess what you really meant to say is that it's not the devs' fault that we can't see into the future.

• Like 1

I learned a valuable lesson concerning those who manage this game. I read the forums everyday and followed all the information as best as I could but in the end it didn’t really matter. This game is great and we have a lot of fun playing it but any information that we get is subject to change instantly and without notice. I paid for this experience and I now have a clearer understanding of what I bought.  Going forward, expectations will be adjusted accordingly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is the last tweet.. it's now the 9th Uk Gmt, I wonder how much of Monday is left for the developers.. and no info since this either. For the Pvp server.. it felt like there were tweets every few hours.  For the pve as usual.. almost nothing. Makes me cry.. tears, rivers and lakes of tears..

Big Salty Rivers of Tears...

I can see the future.. I use my EYES!!

Edited by Martyn