José Gaspar

NA-PVE going to be wiped for test Monday ??

It sounded like it was just wiped right now. I was playing and then I wasn’t. Good thing I took pictures Wednesday. Please correct me if I’m wrong here.

I just found out on the discord server..  We'd planned a huge end of the world party on the 7th (tomorrow)... gonna set 40-50 tames free, set on aggressive, use a little over 300 explosive barrels to send our armada of ships off to valhalla in royal style...  Now, well...  shit.  

Did I miss some forum or discord or server or twitter announcement that warned us of this beforehand?  The earliest warnings I've seen are the notice from a few hours ago on the website, and Dolly updating discord a whopping 5 hours ago.

So much for keeping us all in the loop.

• Like 2

Not upset, I took all my screenshots, but a day notice would have been nice to have burning down the world event.   I really wanted see how long my galleon would last against SotD

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Flakbait said:

I just found out on the discord server..  We'd planned a huge end of the world party on the 7th (tomorrow)... gonna set 40-50 tames free, set on aggressive, use a little over 300 explosive barrels to send our armada of ships off to valhalla in royal style...  Now, well...  shit.  

Did I miss some forum or discord or server or twitter announcement that warned us of this beforehand?  The earliest warnings I've seen are the notice from a few hours ago on the website, and Dolly updating discord a whopping 5 hours ago.

So much for keeping us all in the loop.

Probably in one of those hidden but posted 17 hours ago threads.

They wanted pve players to move into the colonials ptr servers I think to give it a good test but from what I’ve seen only a few did.  Some that have are posting in the forums about the experience, I myself chose not to promote pvp, even though I’m bored out of my ever loving mind right now I just refuse to have any part of it.

I have a slew of games that I uninstalled when I started playing Atlas but for the next couple days I think I’ll download something or try something new.

It’s just such bad preparation on their end that needs work in my opinion.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Monday you think??!??

THIS IS GRAPESHOTCARDLOGIC, it will take at least 5 more days, then they need 3 days to install.

Don't believe the lies/promisses, its all BULL POO!!

21 hours ago, Daemon Cross said:

They wanted pve players to move into the colonials ptr servers I think to give it a good test but from what I’ve seen only a few did.  Some that have are posting in the forums about the experience, I myself chose not to promote pvp, even though I’m bored out of my ever loving mind right now I just refuse to have any part of it.

I have a slew of games that I uninstalled when I started playing Atlas but for the next couple days I think I’ll download something or try something new.

It’s just such bad preparation on their end that needs work in my opinion.

What pvp? Chase a guy to his house.. The Silence in chat is the killer for me, noone even talking to each other.  Still looking forward to the Pve Ptr..

• Like 1

I am to Martyn, I went ahead and got the update for the PTR, at least I hope I’ll have most of the files needed so I can log in after work.

I haven’t see much information being shared on the new system but I’ve managed to gather some of it so I won’t be completely lost when going in.

Eh I just got wiped out on the PTR. Ok is the PTR PVE open yet? Cause man I have no interest in this crap they call PVPVE.

2 hours ago, Daemon Cross said:

I am to Martyn, I went ahead and got the update for the PTR, at least I hope I’ll have most of the files needed so I can log in after work.

I haven’t see much information being shared on the new system but I’ve managed to gather some of it so I won’t be completely lost when going in.

You haven't been on the PTR at all Daemon?

No I haven’t, I am not at all interested in the pvp portion of the game, if there was some way to flag for pve or pvp then I’d been all for it and would more then likely spent more time then I should have playing this weekend.  With them releasing PVE PTR Monday (hopefully) it will really limit the amount of time I’m able to play because of work but I still expect to have a full understanding of the new features before it goes live again.

There really needs to be some more communication about whats going on. I shouldn't have to get information about updates and server wipes from player made forum posts. x.x

Edit: I mean I knew there was supposed to be a server wipe by the "end of march". And that's all I heard... It is now 8 days passed the end of march and now I have no idea whats going on and when anything is supposed to happen.

Edited by Teufel

21 minutes ago, Teufel said:

There really needs to be some more communication about whats going on. I shouldn't have to get information about updates and server wipes from player made forum posts. x.x

Edit: I mean I knew there was supposed to be a server wipe by the "end of march". And that's all I heard... It is now 8 days passed the end of march and now I have no idea whats going on and when anything is supposed to happen.

There's information relating to dates in the recent Captain's Logs and also the Patch Notes. Little information granted, but still gives you an idea on timescales at least.

I had a blast on the PTR as I have stayed out of pvp for a couple of years, Spent about 20 hours building my fleet and base after securing an island just to find out that while i was asleep everything was destroyed and the low lives killed my cow. That;s all the pvp i need to last another decade.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Indywoodtiger said:

That’s all the pvp i need to last another decade.

After the wipe on Friday, I got right on the PTR and made a 9x9 grid of foundations in preparation to build a base and then thought about the fact that anyone can come and destroy it. I decided that I’ll skip them the trouble and logged off. See you in PVE.