Sign in to follow this  
Salty Jack

building a tax bank....

I have not played since the wipe was announced so I am hoping one of you hardcore players can give me a ballpark guess....

assuming that the tax bank referred to in the context of island ownership is the same tax bank we had before....

how long do you guys think it will take people to grind the levels to get far enough into the skill tree to make a tax bank ?...

Well, as stated in another post, if it launches in 4 hrs, and that equates to 8am in the morning in China, and there are four friends on the bus but 6 get off in Dubia, Id say you tax bank wont matter because all the new land masses will be claimed.

It only takes 11 levels to unlock stone tier structures. Assuming all materials are readily available, it will take less than an hour.

Like I said, wont matter cuz in an hour all land will already be claimed

The capts log stated that players will get a grace period in order to give them time to set up a bank. So if youre grinding to get the bank first, yer liable to be without a chair when the music stops, just sayin

Edited by Yuli1961

34 minutes ago, Yuli1961 said:

The capts log stated that players will get a grace period in order to give them time to set up a bank. So if youre grinding to get the bank first, yer liable to be without a chair when the music stops, just sayin

boo hoo so much crying.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yuli1961 said:

I am now even beginning to think that there will be so few returning players that we will actually be able to claim and hold on pvp.

As stated on the discord, the PTR rates are 6x and everybody will have access to all skills starting from level 1 (including the submarine)