Can anyone verify this ? I copied it from another thread - 

DollieToday at 6:58 PM We haven't stated that all three modes will be on this PTR. I'm not sure where that started haha

In response to what is being tested. Almost 100% it's going to be colonies only on the PTR....no Empires or PVE

I can confirm that the first line stating that they haven't stated all three modes will be on this PTR was said by Dollie on the official Discord. However, I have not located the second line as it was not posted at the same time, so I can verify half of it.

Well, that's puzzling, because in a Captain's Log titled

PUBLIC TESTING REALM AHOY

Dollie said - 

PvE Mode:
ATLAS: PvE

This game mode will be spooling up with changes and the system will be based upon details discussed in the last Captain’s Log. We will monitor our PvE mode in the PTR and beyond and continue to iterate on it as we move forward.

So I'd guess if the first part is true, that the second part is probably not true, but who knows, at this point?  If there's only one mode on the ptr, it could be a pretty crowded server.

Jat just tweeted that the earliest the ptr could possibly be up is 4  - 5 hours, so it'll be a while before we know.

What’s throwing me off is in discord Dollie goes by Rock, not Dollie, so it kinda makes me think this was fabricated.

20 minutes ago, Daemon Cross said:

What’s throwing me off is in discord Dollie goes by Rock, not Dollie, so it kinda makes me think this was fabricated.

What are you talking about? In the Atlas Discord Dollie goes by the name Dollie listed under Grapeshot Games.

2 hours ago, Daemon Cross said:

Can anyone verify this ? I copied it from another thread - 

DollieToday at 6:58 PM We haven't stated that all three modes will be on this PTR. I'm not sure where that started haha

In response to what is being tested. Almost 100% it's going to be colonies only on the PTR....no Empires or PVE

The second half is the opinion of the person who quoted Dollie. It is from Pve-general chat in discord. First line is Dollie, second line is Mithrian.

The start of PTR is going to be PvP colonies, there have been hints that Pve will get some test time before PTR is over. 

37 minutes ago, DilBert said:

The second half is the opinion of the person who quoted Dollie. It is from Pve-general chat in discord. First line is Dollie, second line is Mithrian.

The start of PTR is going to be PvP colonies, there have been hints that Pve will get some test time before PTR is over. 

Yes, but is that opinion too, or is there a quote from somewhere?

The reason everyone is so confused is that there are 2 ptr plans - the one we're expecting today, and then a permanent one to be set up later, and they never specify which one they're talking about.  I think half of what people are quoting might be about the later ptr.

16 minutes ago, Winter Thorne said:

Yes, but is that opinion too, or is there a quote from somewhere?

The reason everyone is so confused is that there are 2 ptr plans - the one we're expecting today, and then a permanent one to be set up later, and they never specify which one they're talking about.  I think half of what people are quoting might be about the later ptr.

They have been real clear in discord that the PTR, that should be opening today, will be pvp colonies. 

41 minutes ago, DilBert said:

They have been real clear in discord that the PTR, that should be opening today, will be pvp colonies. 

I wish they'd put info in the forums as well.

I don't expect I'll be on there much if it's pvp.

I have no idea, either I was dreaming or she changed it between this morning and when you looked at. The only reason I even mentioned it was because I went to look and see if I could find the thread but couldn’t locate a user by Dollie and did some more digging and found Rock posting in the atlas news, checked it out and it was Dollie.

I’m getting old, I could be having a psychotic breakdown 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DilBert said:

I can confirm this.

"BirdyDJToday at 5:48 PM
jat how many servers are coming out for the PTR

JatToday at 5:49 PM
15x15 colonies grid"

• Sad 1