Sign in to follow this  
hillbllywsperer

is this coming out on PTR or is it delayed again?

Going on where we are at with QA at the moment, I think the PTR will be up either late tonight or in the early hours of Friday morning. Please don't wait up. When we're confident of a time, we'll share it with you all. I don't want to give an ETA because our ETA's need a buff. 

This is is by @NotDollie on Twitter 

Yes.

We are waiting for them to quality check a server so we can quality check the server that is quality checking the main server so we can quality check that server for the full realease in 6 years.

• Haha 2

I think in 2 hours I will also make a thread about ‘where’s the PTR’. I want to be part of the world you people are living in! Dare not beat me to it. 

47 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I think in 2 hours I will also make a thread about ‘where’s the PTR’. I want to be part of the world you people are living in! Dare not beat me to it. 

I dared.

😁

Pay shonce guys and gals.

Atlas thou shalt be dealt upon us when thy divine being of light doth doeth its release.

and many more 'th' words to make them sound biblical in stature.

It won't be any time during the UK day, though.  Will return tomorrow with many beers to see what's what.

You just know by tonight they are going to say "we're sorry guys but we've encountered a problem with the server, just a little longer, promise" 

Well we are the customers lol. I'd like to be kept I the loop too. Ridiculous

Let's just pretend it's coming out next Thursday.. and if it arrives before that.. Bonus!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jat is doing some cooking alright, cooking the books. They couldn't get specific if they tried.

Well, from what i remember about the first launch, i skipped the first two days of that, even when it came up it wasn't very playable for most people. If I had to guess I would say they did some small batch testing as a "launched" client on their own private server and one of two things happened.

Either A: it failed to launch at all, or B: the problem they had last launch day wasn't just still there, but their own test launch on a private server showed that the new code made it 10 times worse in terms of lag. If I was them I would not bother putting it out there in that state either. The rage isn't worth it.  Stability first then worry about letting us try the new features.

Well if you really want me opinion I blame it on the new claim system, the RNG Gods are trying to tell them it’s going to fail and giving them a chance to rewrite the code.

I am so evil 👿 

We have started to generate a release candidate and ASSUMING everything checks out, the team believe the PTR could be up in around 4 hours. If checks don't pass, then we'll be iterating on a new build but fingers crossed this is it!