Sign in to follow this  
Salty Del

What’s more humane?

Should we euthanize our crew and tames once the PTR hits, or let them live until Jat and Dollie each take a turn playing Thanos? They both get to wipe out half the population that way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Salty Del said:

Should we euthanize our crew and tames once the PTR hits, or let them live until Jat and Dollie each take a turn playing Thanos? They both get to wipe out half the population that way.

I look at it this way...we're getting wiped out too and WE just come back.  I'm sure after the wipe all those sailors and animals will be back too.  You'll just have to hope you meet up with them again if you liked them.

• Like 1

This is hilarious, especially since I debated what to do with my animals and crew too. Sitting here now picturing them taking turns playing Thanos is just great though.

I played as mostly solo on pvp official until lately when I started merging my allies into me, and my animals have been thru alot; yet against the odds they lived till I stopped playing. It was darn hard choice - leaving and not coming back to feed them. Recently I heard the wolves are still alive - they can feed on their own and have been on the open. They were good pets and great fighters and If i decide that I liked the new Atlas I shall be resurrecting them for sure.

1 hour ago, Grimmreaperme said:

This is hilarious, especially since I debated what to do with my animals and crew too. Sitting here now picturing them taking turns playing Thanos is just great though.

Picture no more! Bask in the glory of Jat wielding the Infinity Gauntlet!

Jatnos.jpg.040572e24826af65d4e944c6d1b7be75.jpg

Are you ready for the Snappening 2.0?

I'm confused..Thanos only killed half the populations.. these guys intend to kill everything.  Then bring it back to life, so it can die again and again...

Edited by Martyn

1 minute ago, Martyn said:

I'm confused..Thanos only killed half the populations.. these guys intend to kill everything.  Then bring it back to life, so it can die again and again...

Ok, so Jat snaps the Infinity Gauntlet, wiping half of the servers. He then passes the gauntlet to Dollie, who also snaps the Infinity Gauntlet wiping the other half of the servers. Unless Jat decides to be a gentleman and lets Dollie go first. Or he can be a proper pirate and just go first himself, because why not?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jerryn said:

It doesn't work that way.

If Jat snaps away 1/2, and then Dollie snaps away 1/2, that leaves 1/4.

It absolutely works that way. It's the Infinity Gauntlet. They can do what they want while wearing it. They could snap while wearing it and release Atlas 1.5, easy as *snap* 😁

42 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Thanks actually wasn’t that bad of a guy. He just wanted balance like we all do.

he only killed half. Most villains either want to kill the whole world or rule the whole world. Those are the bad ones(people and villains).

just like us, we want half the Megas gone so they aren’t a problem anymore. Too bad thanks isn’t real 😂

18 hours ago, Jerryn said:

Was just about to say this.. So who get's the last quarter?

We are bringing every tame we can find and claim to L9 PVE Chansea and letting them wander until the end. I have been doing this for weeks now. My goal is 500 and I’m at 340. If you are nearby we will send an Uber Gally to pick them up. We don’t change any names so the animals aren’t confused and they are well fed. It’s sort of like the end Soylent Green but better. If you get close be aware the lag is intense.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jerryn said:

They can never wipe it out completely in the same way that you can never reach the door if you travel 1/2 the distance to it each time.

21 hours ago, Winter Thorne said:

I look at it this way...we're getting wiped out too and WE just come back.  I'm sure after the wipe all those sailors and animals will be back too.  You'll just have to hope you meet up with them again if you liked them.

Remember my whole crew went up in arms against me, all of them but two mutinied and I was pissed, whatever happened to all for one and one for all, I was so tempted to shoot the two remaining for the simple fact they didn’t follow suit with the rest of the crew, lazy bastards.  I fed them, paid them and clothed them, what more could you ask for ?  I’ll tell you this much, if I ever see that bunch of clowns again it’s going to be off with their heads or a blimey curse upon them one. 

The tames I’ll miss and hopefully get them back once again especially my black and orange tiger I had. I’ve never had more loyal companions, though a few may have jumped ship but I really believe it was a giant sea monster I couldn’t see and they were only giving their life to save my own.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If anyone is prematurely euthanizing their crew and tames based on Grapeshot's proclamations, you must be riding a very bumpy rollercoaster indeed.

I *might* believe it when everyone is turning to ash.

• Like 1