Sign in to follow this  
ameckon

WTF, where is PTS??

Shut up troll , it's just gone midnight in the Devs timezone people do have lives and need sleep , 

• Sad 1

its PTR not pts , so how about starting off right , 

secondly patience is a virtue ,i know that the last couple of generations of children like yourself suffer from i am entitled to everything now syndrome , but it really does pay to chill .....

Edited by UDO

5 hours ago, ameckon said:

or must you all waste more of my time with yet another delay?

Really hope you weren't dumb enough to take the day off expecting to play. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UDO said:

its PTR not pts , so how about starting off right , 

secondly patience is a virtue ,i know that the last couple of generations of children like yourself suffer from i am entitled to everything now syndrome , but it really does pay to chill .....

Ha, cheers. My thoughts exactly.

Instant gratification and self entitlement is going to be the doom of them.

Edited by gnihar

1 hour ago, gnihar said:

Bah. You kids don’t know how good you have it with your newfangled inter webs and fancy automobiles. Back in my day, we built the pyramids one giant ass stone at a time, and if you wanted it finished by the time pharaoh died of old age, you had to start when  he was ten! Things didn’t take years, they took lifetimes!

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Bah. You kids don’t know how good you have it with your newfangled inter webs and fancy automobiles. Back in my day, we built the pyramids one giant ass stone at a time, and if you wanted it finished by the time pharaoh died of old age, you had to start when  he was ten! Things didn’t take years, they took lifetimes!

LOL, and is this update going to take lifetimes too...

I didn't open the can of worms you know....

• Haha 1

I mostly pve and at this point I don't expect anything I work on or build to be there when and "if" this game ever does go live.  I am enjoying the game and look forward to seeing how this group of developers grows and learns over time, or how they crash and burn...either way, I'm in it for the long haul so that I can say I was a part of it from start to finish.  I hope the trolls who cry in the forums over every little perceived slight to their gaming existence keep playing so that I can continue to get my daily dose of forum reading enjoyment.  It's like waking up with the Sunday comics every single morning instead of just on Sunday.  And the zingers that are generated as a result of one trolls cry storm are sometimes priceless.  Good on ya Ameckon.  Keep the "PTS" posts coming.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ameckon said:

or must you all waste more of my time with yet another delay?

The person wasting your time fretting over delays to an online game stated in advance to be under 2 years of ongoing development with a team long established to miss their publicly announced dates is you.

Haha, inexperienced plebs.  This is the same group of people who missed or delayed patch after patch after patch, update after major update, when developing ark.   Remember back in 2016 when we were supposed to get dynamic length bridges?   Expect the PTR to be up in the next 24hours -  24 days from now.  Anything earlier would be unbelievable.  Rule of thumb,  (Estimated date   X  days game has been out  /  #active players *(the number of times devs have replied to a relevant post) + the number of leap years in the 20th century - 1  = Actual release day.

• Haha 1

in the next 12 to 24 hours it will be live i guess so let's see then.

that timeframe would be pretty normal for WC, so why complain if you already know.

it is always end/night of that set date or next day, it is never in the beginning/morning.

DollieToday at 8:30 AM
yup, I expect it may be late in the evening or even in the early hours on Friday

So between 10pm(Thursday)-8am(Friday) PST is my guess. 

• Haha 1

Damn these forums are just so full of retards it’s untrue 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Salty Jack said:

All these old guys calling each other kid..... lol....

Who you calling old kiddo! I'm 43 going on 16. At least that's what my wife says!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sydhart said:

Who you calling old kiddo! I'm 43 going on 16. At least that's what my wife says!

If the measuring unit is centimeters, and if your wife says so...

9 hours ago, gnihar said:

Don't you mean Instant Entitlement and Self...

Yeh their ETA's could do with a pinch of salt and a hint of honesty.

• Like 1

Wow, chill people. Sorry I used the wrong acronym for this game. PTS, Public test server. Won't let it happen again. Thanks for posting the update DILBERT

SYDHART.... you may think your old at 43, but there will come a day when you would trade both nuts to be 43 again.... trust me I know of what I speak....:classic_huh:

• Sad 1