Air limit

- In admin mode and using "Cheat Fly", when it rises enough and touch 'the roof of the game', the admin dies.  It is not normal.

Damage of wild animals to structures, when they are born inside the base

- Wild animals of normal level, do too much damage to stone structures.

- It is not normal for wild animals to be born within bases.  That does not happen in Ark.  Restricting spawn in player structures has not been contemplated?

- See for example:

Broadcast

- No sound is produced when a note is broadcast (cheat broadcast blablabla).  That makes many admin messages go unnoticed.  I can not find the place to configure that option if it exists!

Destroy / Killaoe

- The "Destroystructures" command is very dangerous.  If the admin is wrong at the time of executing it it deletes the entire server.  The "killaoe structures 2500" was more practical (killaoe <type> <radius>)

- I had two great scares when typing that command.  Please enable the KILLAOE command.  It is much more effective and better control can be exercised.

Boats (Ship)

- The boats sink for no apparent reason and without the reason being seen in the LOG. 

Player bug (he is very serious!)

- When a player leaves the server and leaves his body lying somewhere normal,  when he returns to the server his body is underground without the possibility of recovering his loot.  It is very annoying and the administrators are in the need to continually compensate the aforementioned players.  It is a very important theme.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards

Air limit

- In admin mode and using "Cheat Fly", when it rises enough and touch 'the roof of the game', the admin dies.  It is not normal.

This is intended. The limit is more than 50,000 uu, higher than most players would ever need to go. 

Destroy / Killaoe

- The "Destroystructures" command is very dangerous.  If the admin is wrong at the time of executing it it deletes the entire server.  The "killaoe structures 2500" was more practical (killaoe <type> <radius>)

Use cheat destroymytarget instead. Might not be quick, but you won't make the mistake of destroying a bunch of structures. Instead, just aim at what you want destroyed and use that command.

Player bug (he is very serious!)

- When a player leaves the server and leaves his body lying somewhere normal,  when he returns to the server his body is underground without the possibility of recovering his loot.  It is very annoying and the administrators are in the need to continually compensate the aforementioned players.  It is a very important theme.

This is likely due to a streaming issue, meaning that the player loads in before the world around him and as far as I know it is something we're working on but it is rather complicated.

Broadcast

- No sound is produced when a note is broadcast (cheat broadcast blablabla).  That makes many admin messages go unnoticed.  I can not find the place to configure that option if it exists!

The broadcasts are rather large on the screen. Will pass it along that a small notification sound might be useful though.

Damage of wild animals to structures, when they are born inside the base

- Wild animals of normal level, do too much damage to stone structures.

- It is not normal for wild animals to be born within bases.  That does not happen in Ark.  Restricting spawn in player structures has not been contemplated?

This is another one of those things that we have been working on, but it is rather difficult sometimes to get things exactly right

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I hope I was able to help a little. I also hope we are able to get some of the fixable issues taken care of in future.

On 4/3/2019 at 8:31 PM, JakeM said:

This is intended. The limit is more than 50,000 uu, higher than most players would ever need to go.

Hi:

Yes, but it's still a mistake

Use cheat destroymytarget instead. Might not be quick, but you won't make the mistake of destroying a bunch of structures. Instead, just aim at what you want destroyed and use that command.

I know it.  And it also works: Kill. But that does not solve the problem.  When I have to clean many structures it is very tedious.

This is likely due to a streaming issue, meaning that the player loads in before the world around him and as far as I know it is something we're working on but it is rather complicated.

It happens with all the players, even with my avatar.  And there are usually different loading times depending on the hard and soft resources of the players.

The broadcasts are rather large on the screen. Will pass it along that a small notification sound might be useful though.

I mean the notifications made by the server administrator.  It would be interesting to have a variable in game.ini that could activate sound in notifications.

.../...

■ I would like to add to the problems I mentioned: The command "enable spectator"  or  "requestspectator".  It worked in the first versions of ATLAS, but it has stopped doing it and when the command is executed, it is as if you had returned from the spectator mode but without being able to use it.

Thank you very much for having commented all my doubts.  There are many more but I think you already have enough work for now and you should attend more users.

Regards!

On 4/3/2019 at 2:31 PM, JakeM said:

It happens with all the players, even with my avatar.  And there are usually different loading times depending on the hard and soft resources of the players.

As far as this issue is concerned, make sure you update to the most recent build. This was a big thing for us with v101/v101.1 and it should be fixed.

As for the flying "bug", this is definitely not an issue as it is intended that you cant go above the cloud line.

If you have more issues, please send them along in this thread and I will take a look and see what can be done regarding them!