=MGC=Ranger

When is the wipe supposed to happen?

I have been checking to see when the wipe is happening, but it isn't listed anywhere. I know it was delayed, but when is it happening. I saw somewhere it was the 8th, but nothing official. Any one know for a fact when it is? 

If thing go as planed - we'll have PTR April 3rd. After that - well see how things go there, and if there will not be any critical issue then Atlas 1.5 appear... ingame it sais April 8th, but... I guess a bit later...

I really hope they stay on schedule. Putting out dates and then missing them is very unprofessional and continuing to delay is not good. My original clan from GWJ came with like 8 people and now only 2 of us are planning to continue. Those of us still around understand it's Early Access so just get us something to play. 

On 4/3/2019 at 1:47 PM, war machine said:

at this rate i should find another game

I cant wait til Ubi launches their pirate game alternative. Looks better than this one as far as ship battles go

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 10:06 PM, travis843 said:

I cant wait til Ubi launches their pirate game alternative. Looks better than this one as far as ship battles go

ooo what is it called?

anno  nm found it 🙂

On 4/6/2019 at 6:06 AM, travis843 said:

It looks good but not open world like Atlas I don't think. Be more like assassins creed only with pirates and ships. 

Thing with Atlas is I enjoy the building and getting resources. Helping each other out on the island, won't get that in skull and bones but will still be good game no doubt.