Sign in to follow this  
Tiberius_theron

Make Atlas Great Again

Players will come back to the game once Jat is gone. Dudes like universally hated, feel free to check steam communities and social media. Ark improved 120% once him and his band moved on. Same needs to happen with Ark.

Every idea he puts in place is trash, and further ruins game play. Hence bubbled PVE ships. Now PVE gets lawless trash building EVERYWHERE....

Remove Jat and the game will succeed once again.

#Wall Jat Out

#Make Atlas Great Again

Edited by Tiberius_theron
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

48 minutes ago, Caine said:

Are u drunk or dumb?

Lady Nancy Astor (thoroughly scandalized): Winston! You’re drunk!

Winston Churchill: Yes Madam, but in the morning I’ll be sober and you’ll still be ugly.

(They despised each other.)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tiberius_theron said:

Players will come back to the game once Jat is gone. Dudes like universally hated, feel free to check steam communities and social media. Ark improved 120% once him and his band moved on. Same needs to happen with Ark.

Every idea he puts in place is trash, and further ruins game play. Hence bubbled PVE ships. Now PVE gets lawless trash building EVERYWHERE....

Remove Jat and the game will succeed once again.

#Wall Jat Out

#Make Atlas Great Again

He is the community manager. Jeremy is the real problem. Ark didn’t get better because jay left. It got better because jeremy left.

jat isn’t the one thinking of the ideas. He is the one getting trashed on for reporting those ideas to people.

its called shooting the messenger and you just did it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Realist said:

He is the community manager. Jeremy is the real problem. Ark didn’t get better because jay left. It got better because jeremy left.

jat isn’t the one thinking of the ideas. He is the one getting trashed on for reporting those ideas to people.

Yeh this is closer than op.

I remember however, watching a certain dev demoing our base on one of the usa servers, because we were accused of using exploits.  I'd never seen anyone doing so, if I had I would have left the tribe and moved to another server, as I frequently did, as it was I got to see all my tames, that I'd spent many days taming getting killed, buildings I'd taken weeks to design, place, replace, rebuild etc destroyed.  Whilst the people who were actually using aimbots and exploits looked on and laughed.

So my opinion of Ark Devs might not be that high to begin with.  Any of them.

That said, the devs never turned up on the eu servers, so everyone who used exploits got to do it equally.. and noone ever turned up to help us, we had to find ways of doing that ourselves.

Edited by Martyn

1 hour ago, Martyn said:

Yeh this is closer than op.

I remember however, watching a certain dev demoing our base on one of the usa servers, because we were accused of using exploits.  I'd never seen anyone doing so, if I had I would have left the tribe and moved to another server, as I frequently did, as it was I got to see all my tames, that I'd spent many days taming getting killed, buildings I'd taken weeks to design, place, replace, rebuild etc destroyed.  Whilst the people who were actually using aimbots and exploits looked on and laughed.

So my opinion of Ark Devs might not be that high to begin with.  Any of them.

That said, the devs never turned up on the eu servers, so everyone who used exploits got to do it equally.. and noone ever turned up to help us, we had to find ways of doing that ourselves.

I agree. And believe me, my opinion of the ark devs isn’t high either. For some reason people think Jat is the decision guy though which isn’t the case lol 

I actually think Jat has gotten better over the years, esp on his twittering the logs and reports come out in fairly timely responces as well as update info, much of what we take for granted on ark/atlas forums, doesn't even occur on other forums for other games. 

I even get banned less by ark than I do anyone else.

18 hours ago, Realist said:

*Shoots Realist*

Wait.

Are we *not* supposed to shoot the messenger?

I get confused.

"Don 't shoot the messenger."

"Walk in a straight line with your arms up and out to either side while looking at me."

"Don't put turpentine on my waffles."

"Never come back to the zoo after what you did."

People are always barking instructions. It's hard to keep them all straight.

2 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

*Shoots Realist*

Wait.

Are we *not* supposed to shoot the messenger?

I get confused.

"Don 't shoot the messenger."

"Walk in a straight line with your arms up and out to either side while looking at me."

"Don't put turpentine on my waffles."

"Never come back to the zoo after what you did."

People are always barking instructions. It's hard to keep them all straight.

You nasty 

Turpentine on your waffles.. do you work near fire? That'd be a laugh.. no seriously.. no you're right that'd be burny..

From what I've gathered in life, you don't shoot the messenger or the sheriff, but the deputy is ok.

Edited by Martyn

Coming Soon from Boomer Press International: the heartwarming inspirational coffee table book

Everything I needed to know I learned from a Bob Marley song.

I am not quite sure why people feel the need to completely dump on one person for a companies decision. People are just trying to do there job at the end of the day, I am sure these people also got mad when their manager told them they are no longer calling it supersize anymore. Don’t allow the anonymity of your digital persona to dehumanize your opinion of a person or company. 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 11:37 AM, boomervoncannon said:

Winston Churchill: Yes Madam, but in the morning I’ll be sober and you’ll still be ugly.

Boomer, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.

3 hours ago, Winter Thorne said:

Boomer, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.

Madam, if you were my wife I’d drink it.

(More Winston and Lady Nancy for those who aren’t history nerds)

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, V0id3d said:

I am not quite sure why people feel the need to completely dump on one person for a companies decision. People are just trying to do there job at the end of the day, I am sure these people also got mad when their manager told them they are no longer calling it supersize anymore. Don’t allow the anonymity of your digital persona to dehumanize your opinion of a person or company. 

Well.

Said.

Sir.

9 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Madam, if you were my wife I’d drink it.

(More Winston and Lady Nancy for those who aren’t history nerds)

I knew I could count on you.  🙂

On 4/1/2019 at 11:37 PM, boomervoncannon said:

Astor: If you were my husband I would poison your tea!
Churchill: If you were my wife I would drink it!