Sign in to follow this  
ButtPirate

Shark Hunting

Would like to see more Shark species added to the game, Mako and Great white. Would like to be able to chum the water and hunt them. Could use their Jaws as décor.

Thing like that would be very easy to add to the game and add replay value.

6 minutes ago, ButtPirate said:

Would like to see more Shark species added to the game, Mako and Great white. Would like to be able to chum the water and hunt them. Could use their Jaws as décor.

Careful, you are going to have to fight mosas and plesiosaurs. 

Wouldn’t be that easy to just make a whole new creature. If you want ark creatures they will be happy to add those in 

• Like 1

Yeh they could add a sharkopus, head and body of shark with 26 arms and tenticles.. hope I spelt that right..

• Like 2

I would like to combine the added shark species with the typhoons to create a true sharknado. Nowhere will you find safety as sharks rain from the sky. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Yeh they could add a sharkopus, head and body of shark with 26 arms and tenticles.. hope I spelt that right..

Do you know how that would turn out? 😂

It'd make a mess of fishermen i'd bet.  I expect they'll add some whacky new sharks n squids n whales.. to fit the fantasy element.  It looks like the chickens and lions etc is going to be a basic idea and they'll expand into a new concept that's neither ark nor what we know.

1 hour ago, Martyn said:

It'd make a mess of fishermen i'd bet.  I expect they'll add some whacky new sharks n squids n whales.. to fit the fantasy element.  It looks like the chickens and lions etc is going to be a basic idea and they'll expand into a new concept that's neither ark nor what we know.

All I gotta say is “YOU BETTER HOPE THEY DONT ADD THE LEEDS” lol 

no but seriously, you better hope they don’t add the leeds. It’s all over after that. You will be enjoying building your base and being safe on land. 

47 minutes ago, Realist said:

All I gotta say is “YOU BETTER HOPE THEY DONT ADD THE LEEDS” lol 

no but seriously, you better hope they don’t add the leeds. It’s all over after that. You will be enjoying building your base and being safe on land. 

The whales they have are just as bad they glitch under your boat and get stuck and will sink you, or when you zone into another zone you hit one while loading and when it finally loads your missing planks.

On 3/31/2019 at 4:15 PM, ButtPirate said:

I like this idea. I would like to have some kills up on my wall for sure. Hell I would like to have a full size gorgon statue.

Edited by Eve BlackVeil

Lets add random meteor strikes while we're at it.  When one hits it creates a huge tsunami that wipes out half of Atlas.  I think this should occur as frequently as typhoons did.

On 4/3/2019 at 7:00 AM, DocHolliday said:

Lets add random meteor strikes while we're at it.  When one hits it creates a huge tsunami that wipes out half of Atlas.  I think this should occur as frequently as typhoons did.

Will it spawn 8 of them that home in on your ship?