darcek

couple of questions

Im playing on EU PVE Sirens call

I haven't been reading forums ,discord etc lately,so im ignorant of recent changes.

Been only logging for short time to feed my tames and sailors.

Suddenly I cant log in today.

I saw some advertisement about EU PVE Network shutdown.

Then some other people talking about wipe.but I cant find any official post saying there will be a wipe,just Jat commenting bout taking network down for PTR,this isn't a wipe thou,network been down and up countless times so far.

So If anyone can clear this for me appreciate it.Thanks!

• Confused 1

EU PvE server has been shut down and wiped in preparation for Public Test Server.  Anything you had there is gone.

In a week or two, all servers will be wiped in preparation for "big/bug" update.  Everyone starts over.

ps.  "big/bug" you decide which.

Edited by Ktorr

Where is it written 

31 minutes ago, Ktorr said:

EU PvE server has been shut down and wiped in preparation for Public Test Server.  Anything you had there is gone.

where did you get that info?

Do you have link to some offical dev thread or it your speculation like the rest? submit proof please

• Haha 1

Attention Pathfinders,

This coming Wednesday, the 27th of March, we’ll be bringing down the Official EU PvE Network as we prepare for the upcoming launch of the Public Test Realm. We’ll be needing to make use of the entire 15x15 grid to ensure that we are fully able to check our changes, including the additional islands and new biomes.

In the future, the PTR will exist on its own network with its own unique servers, potentially in the form of multiple small clusters. However for this update, due to the sheer size and availability of hardware, we’ll be making use of this network.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we are very excited to get this patch out to you guys as soon as possible. Stay tuned for more details in the coming week regarding the launch of the PTR and the patch.

Please note, this does not mean that the PTR will accessible to players on the 27th, just that this network will go offline to prepare for it.

Thank you

Where in all that you see the word Wipe?

•  

1 minute ago, darcek said:

Attention Pathfinders,

This coming Wednesday, the 27th of March, we’ll be bringing down the Official EU PvE Network as we prepare for the upcoming launch of the Public Test Realm. We’ll be needing to make use of the entire 15x15 grid to ensure that we are fully able to check our changes, including the additional islands and new biomes.

In the future, the PTR will exist on its own network with its own unique servers, potentially in the form of multiple small clusters. However for this update, due to the sheer size and availability of hardware, we’ll be making use of this network.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we are very excited to get this patch out to you guys as soon as possible. Stay tuned for more details in the coming week regarding the launch of the PTR and the patch.

Please note, this does not mean that the PTR will accessible to players on the 27th, just that this network will go offline to prepare for it.

Thank you

Where in all that you see the word Wipe?

•  

You are clearly not reading anything on the forums so here you go.

Read all captains log from 22 and onwards to know what is going on.

It takes 5s to use the forum part announcements to find what u are searching for. Lazy people disgusts me.

• Confused 1

@Caine  I personally don't mind helping the handicapped people in our society.

Edited by Ktorr
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Ktorr said:

@Caine  I personally don't mind helping the handicapped people in out society. 

Difference: Handicapped and lazy. ;D

• Sad 1

well thanks for the info..the abusment less,but guess trolls are hungry to feed here poor guys..troll on trololo im done with the game then,Was a blast while it lasted,take care.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Caine said:

Difference: Handicapped and lazy. ;D

Perhaps he's not smart enough to think of looking in the Announcement section?

I consider low IQ to be a Handicap.

Edited by Ktorr
  • Sad 1

Just now, Ktorr said:

Perhaps he's not smart enough to thing of looking in the Announcement section?

That made me laugh.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, darcek said:

well thanks for the info..the abusment less,but guess trolls are hungry to feed here poor guys..troll on trololo im done with the game then,Was a blast while it lasted,take care.

Well you basically tried to call him out on just speculating when he was just being helpful.  Maybe have a better attitude next time and you won’t get called out for being a jerk.

• Thanks 1