reyfor11

Please let us change home server from browser

It will help everyone having issues with their broken home servers not being able to log in for hours or days.

all we need is being able to change homeworld from browser, theres no reason to not having that option.

since we already are allowed to change whenever we can in game, let us on server browser too so everyone can play.

while you fix the server issues we could change homes, since theres always a dead server.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, reyfor11 said:

It will help everyone having issues with their broken home servers not being able to log in for hours or days.

all we need is being able to change homeworld from browser, theres no reason to not having that option.

since we already are allowed to change whenever we can in game, let us on server browser too so everyone can play.

while you fix the server issues we could change homes, since theres always a dead server.

This x 100

maybe as an tenporary fix they could let the servers restart each like 2 hours

Edited by Fetusor

The database appears to be on the server that is locked down, or disconnected from the hive selector server. When we try to change to a different server, it is unable to fetch our characters information.

This needs to be changed, and should be on the server selector, character information, then it goes to the server region.

That way if a server goes down, we are able to select our character from the master hive and not those independent region servers.

Why our characters are being copied to and from the initial server is beyond me. It should be setup through the SQL, and R/w all the time.

Having it stored this way appears to be locking characters into it, unable to retrieve, and characters are being wiped randomly. Also some are unable to get the Copy/paste from the original region server to the new region server. This appears to me why they are stuck at the zone in and deleted.

Desync, queries all that are really slow right now with the amount of players.

Since servers can not be restarted manually, i recommend a 4 hour restart manually until we get past these problems.

I do feel for you devs, this one is tough with all these players online.