Teah

What does the Redis Database clearall_127.0.0.1 actual wipe?

- You can clear the redis database using "C:\atlasserver\AtlasTools\RedisDatabase\clearall_127.0.0.1

What does the Redis Database clearall_127.0.0.1 actual wipe?

Players?

Land?

Dinos?

It did not wipe buildings people orprogress. I run this command anytime I add or remove an island to my 1x1. For anyone that was also curious 😉

Edited by Teah

Then I don't believe you're doing it correctly. The clearall batch file literally just deletes the database file which redis reads from.

1 hour ago, Visual said:

Then I don't believe you're doing it correctly. The clearall batch file literally just deletes the database file which redis reads from.

this is correct , no way u can still have all your buildings and players after using the clear all as the old database is deleted fully 

I don't think i can not do it correctly by right clicking clearall_127.0.0.1.bat

run as admin and the bat file runs...

but keep in mind i only run a 1x1, and have not dug into the actual bat file

I have run it a total of 4x now when adding and removing islands from my grid. None of my 6 players nor myself have reported anything gone, changed or missing.

Would be hella ironic if it was waiting on us to get really nice stuff before clearing us out if it is suppose to delete all the things.

I will use it with more caution in the future.

Edited by Teah

Its been a while, but I was playing with the Redis database for my local test server and it appeared to only keep id's in it.
In order to wipe my test server I have to deleted the contents of the "Saved" folder and run the clearall.bat.
This might just be something weird about my setup but, if i delete the save folder, my map is wiped.
Inside "Saved/B2/"(B2 is just how i name mine, A1-C3) there is an ocean.atlas file, this file is a sqlite3 database which is encrypted. I believe this to be all player information and actual building information for each server. The Redis DB only appears to hold Player ID's and information for Claim flags & Beds when I opened it. (took me about 5 days playing with some online redis db viewer to get it opened).

Hope this helps you, just remember This is only what I believe to be the case. It may not actually be 100% correct.