Sign in to follow this  
NoobieDooz

In Loving Memory of EU Pve v. 1.0. (post pics)

Hello! For all you who want to remember all your best stuff and document it for posterity, I think we can post some pics here, post your best pic of what you created on EU Pve server. Also feel free to share your feelings on what you will miss, what you look forward to coming back after wipe and so on. I will share just a little bit of something that meant a lot to me, a "fortress" I built, and some loyal, loved tames. :classic_love: Feels a bit sad, but will rebuild even better after wipe, hopefully!20190323033210_1.thumb.jpg.43c97c8ea90942c152d27210843623ec.jpg 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, NoobieDooz said:

Hello! For all you who want to remember all your best stuff and document it for posterity, I think we can post some pics here, post your best pic of what you created on EU Pve server. Also feel free to share your feelings on what you will miss, what you look forward to coming back after wipe and so on. I will share just a little bit of something that meant a lot to me, a "fortress" I built, and some loyal, loved tames. :classic_love: Feels a bit sad, but will rebuild even better after wipe, hopefully!20190323033210_1.thumb.jpg.43c97c8ea90942c152d27210843623ec.jpg 

Why the cannon, though?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

I so many times showed screenshots of my Wintersail Village here (on forum) so not sure if I need to repost them again : )

i havnt seen em. post dem bad bois

Ok. So again - farewell my Wintersail.

QKXpmPG.jpg

Zz0N5Fh.jpg

I actually feel a bit sad to say goodbye. But It was my first experience - I didn't know how many structures I need, for what purpose etc. All for good. My "mark-2" PVE village will be better : ))

P.S. - You see this tower-like building in the shadows (second night picture)? There is a MORTAIR there. We were experimenting with gunpower in the beginning and built one. After we couldn't put it on ship, we put it in storage. And when this tower appeared - my bro put it there : ) Never use it actually.

Edited by George Catcher
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, Martyn said:

Where they hide the scns for atlas? I can't find mine.

Hello, if you're looking for the screenshots you've taken, you can find them in your Steam window > Library > scroll down and you will see "Screenshots". From there you can choose "Show on disk", and you will also find them on your computer. Good luck and hope to see your pics here.  🙂  

7 hours ago, gnihar said:

Why the cannon, though?

It is not visible here, but I put some cannons around the fortress, all around the gardens, and painted them in gold, just cause it looked quite nice.  🙂 

14 hours ago, Martyn said:

Where they hide the scns for atlas? I can't find mine.

Heres the link for the pics on my computer.  look for that file. if you pressed f12 in atlas and took pics, itll be in there.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\856983076\760\remote\834910\screenshots

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

That explains alot, must have deleted them when I reset steam install.  Ah well.

I'll miss this until/if we get flags back for pve.

20190318153901_1.jpg

• Like 1

lol. thats why i make a shortcut to that file on my desktop so i can easy upload my favorite ones to the internet or cloud

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

Hit F12 screen shot.  Then hit Shift + tab to bring up Steam overlay.  At bottom of overlay there is an option for screen shots.  Click that and it shows your screen shots.  Highlight desired SS to upload and click upload.  Once done it click upload SS and it opens it in a steam browser widow.  From there you can get the URL or copy it and paste in Discord/whatever app you can paste in.  Super easy.

23 hours ago, Toto Rockabilly said:

Unsere kleine Hafenstadt...

2019-03-17 17_15_45-Window.jpg

K9? best sector.

Anyone know if there is any sector like K9 that is claimable?

Edited by gnihar
  • Like 1