Raidboss

pvp [A1] 7x7 PvE, PvP, and Lawless with Mods

Greetings Shipmates!  

With the upcoming mega patch I know many of you are looking for a new community to call home.  [A1] is a community a cut above the rest with a unique map design that has something for everyone.

Are you looking to be a Pirate who terrorizes the seas and lives on their ship?  We have you covered!  

Are you looking to be a Merchant who seeks out the rarest materials and opens up a trading port?  We have you covered!

Are you looking to be a Mercenary who builds an epic fortress and lays siege to your enemy’s bases?  We have you covered there too!  

At [A1] we have implemented a groundbreaking map design and faction system. Our 7 x 7 world includes multiple Golden Age Ruins so all power stones are obtainable, a zone for the Kraken, Lawless zones, PvE territories, and PvP regions.  Our faction system consists of 3 individual groups.  Merchants (PvE), which are your more traditional PvE role, will spawn with 20% more carry weight and intelligence.  Mercenaries (PvP), which are your traditional PvP role, spawn with 20% more HP and Stamina.  Pirates (Lawless PvP), which live on ships or on land that is claimless in Lawless regions spawn with 50% more Oxygen capacity and Gold Find as well as 20% higher Melee.

Check out this presentation that goes further into our upcoming changes for post mega patch. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1YUiAZ_jalWyp269jjC3sa1hZac-B3bYfTcak7LXRtdk/edit?usp=sharing  

Features:
  • 7 x 7 world -Custom quests built by the community
  • Weekly bonuses voted on by the community
  • PvE, PvP, and Lawless Zones -Monthly events with epic rewards
  • Clipping turned on for easier building -Unlimited Respecs
  • Active admin team -All Power Stones
  • Kraken (The Maw)
  • Merchant and Ghost Ships
  • Grids are on dedicated boxes based in Canada

Rates:
  • Harvesting: 2x PvE & PvP / 2.5 Lawless PvP / 3x Bloodworks
  • Taming: 2x
  • Ship of the Damn: 0.5x  

Mods:
  • A Custom mod built specifically for the [A1] community
  • Pirate Quest
  • Eco’s Atlas Foliage
  • Eco’s RP Décor  

Server Link:
Steam://connect/54.39.28.178.57600

Discord Link:
Edited by Raidboss
  • Like 10

Once the official wipe happens, this will be the group of servers I play Atlas on from now on. Coming from official servers and kind of wishing I made the move sooner.

Great thing is we have an awesome community and also have servers for Ark, Space Engineers and some other rotating games until the highly anticipated patch drops.

On 4/2/2019 at 9:43 PM, Raidboss said:

PTR is on the horizon! Who's excited?

Like to thank you guys for a good experience pre wipe, alias after the latest changes i think i am going to bail. Pay to win isn't exactly what i was expecting. Will check in again at a later time. Thanks.

Sorry, you feel having the ability buy respecs on the fly with currency earned in game doing quests is P2W.  Hope you find another server that is more to your liking.

Megapatch+factions what more could you ask for?

Edited by fatgit

How is the population? Is it too crowded and most of the good spots gone? We are a group of like 8-12 who mostly PvE, but we want a decent island with gems, metals, etc.. 

2 hours ago, CaptBlackSparrow said:

How is the population? Is it too crowded and most of the good spots gone? We are a group of like 8-12 who mostly PvE, but we want a decent island with gems, metals, etc.. 

They will be launching with the new update tomorrow morning so it shouldn't be hard to find a good island. I played on their server before this big update and it was pretty active. Hopefully it will be just as great.

The map of the server.

MapImg.jpg

Edited by QTE_Krauser