BUBBALOOEY

BUBBALOOEY WHY CAPS?

BUBBALOOEY NO HAVE NORMAL SET UP LIKE OTHER PEOPLE. I LOST ARMS FROM DRIVER SO I SPEAK TYPE LIKE HAWKIN AND IT IS NOT EASY. IF YOU SEE ME POST BIG ITS NO BECAUSE I NO NO RULES, I CAN NO TYPE RIGHT SORRY. FOR FUTURE YOU SHOULD MESSAGE AN ASK. I TRY TO JOKE WITH CONDITION CAUSE DEPRESSING PLEASE BE OK AND HAVE FUN WITH ME!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey DILBERT, why dont you go and fuck off.  Not sure why little bitches like you have to harrass people. You dont know where they're from, what they've been through or anything else but you feel you can mock someone when they try and explain the conditions they're in. You are the epitome of a douchebag.                  And before anyone jumps in to say he's "yelling all the time" its fuck'in caps, no one is really yelling. It's all in YOUR mind how you read.

Edited by Savicto
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Savicto said:

Hey DILBERT, why dont you go and fuck off.  Not sure why little bitches like you have to harrass people. You dont know where they're from, what they've been through or anything else but you feel you can mock someone when they try and explain the conditions they're in. You are the epitome of a douchebag.                  And before anyone jumps in to say he's "yelling all the time" its fuck'in caps, no one is really yelling. It's all in YOUR mind how you read.

against the forum rules to make every post and reply u make in caps go look it up , its pathetic and childish that he thinks he is above the rules set out by the devs ,

p.s even disabled people can turn off caps lock ....disability is not an excuse to think you are above the rules and can do as u please , 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

BUBBALOOEY ALWAYS KEEPS CAPS. IF NO THEN MACHINE MESS UP COMMANDS. I NO SMART PERSON EITHER, BUT THIS GAME FUN AND USE CONTROLLER BCAUSE EASIEST NO NEED ALL FINGERS JUST PALM. I GO NICK NAME IN SCHOOL THEY JOKE N CALL ME BIG CAPS. 

SOME TIME I HAVE TO USE THE EYE GLASSES TO FOLLOW LIKE MOUSE.

Edited by BUBBALOOEY
  • Thanks 2

Pathetic, childish? He has a machin that requires a certain set up. My best friend got paralyzed in a car wreck 9 years ago and has to deal with the same kind of stuff. Do you know anyone that close to you like that? You make accommodations and try to be a bit understanding, if not then you are a crap human being. Because he had something happen to him you would pray would never happen to yourself, he shouldn't be able to post on a forum for a game he enjoys because people cant seem to stop screaming at themselves when they read CAPS? If you can sleep at night thinking that, then see ya in whatever hell ya end up in 😄

Whilst there is an argument that bubba could be faking it, that's really between the Mods, Grapeshot Devs and Bubba to discuss.  Perhaps a little "approved icon" could be attached to his avatar to show he is allowed to be outwith forum guidelines.   But I personally feel that if someone declares they are disabled then you need to accept that and move on.  I am also disabled and it is only when I walk that it is obvious.  Otherwise to anyone looking at me, it would be impossible to tell.  What bubba has said so far makes absolute sense and I see no reason why I can't look beyond his use of allcaps if that's his thing. 

I do also agree that Savicto's inital responce was ott but, again that's an issue for the forum mods to sort out.  It doesn't excuse either his reaction to dilberts post or really detract from his obvious anger and disgust reading it.  Something I expect everyone will feel if they also read it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Savicto said:

Pathetic, childish? He has a machin that requires a certain set up. My best friend got paralyzed in a car wreck 9 years ago and has to deal with the same kind of stuff. Do you know anyone that close to you like that? You make accommodations and try to be a bit understanding, if not then you are a crap human being. Because he had something happen to him you would pray would never happen to yourself, he shouldn't be able to post on a forum for a game he enjoys because people cant seem to stop screaming at themselves when they read CAPS? If you can sleep at night thinking that, then see ya in whatever hell ya end up in 😄

its not an excuse to turn off caps , wether he is disabled or not .

too many people in this world of ours nowadays talk about equality then demand more , im not saying they dont the best they can , but dont demand equality then try to use your disability to circumvent the rules and laws laid down ...

disabled people can kill , disabled people can break speed limits when driving , do we let them off because of they are disabled ?

i treat disabled people i meet the same as i do anyone else its what they want, its what they demanded ,so abide by the same rules as the rest of us if you want to be treated the same .

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

Ya seem to be missing the point, from what he says, he cant turn it off. He is using a setup for his controls and communications that use the caps as a toggle of some type. My friend has had one just like it before he got a mixing control board (1500$+) to talk and help with his games.                  By all means, find a better solution than the one he has and let us know. You seem to know the exact setup he has, the reasons why it's that way, and how you can make it better. But whatever fella, hope no ironic twist of fate let's you experience it first hand. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UDO said:

its not an excuse to turn off caps , wether he is disabled or not .

too many people in this world of ours nowadays talk about equality then demand more , im not saying they dont the best they can , but dont demand equality then try to use your disability to circumvent the rules and laws laid down ...

disabled people can kill , disabled people can break speed limits when driving , do we let them off because of they are disabled ?

i treat disabled people i meet the same as i do anyone else its what they want, its what they demanded ,so abide by the same rules as the rest of us if you want to be treated the same .

41 minutes ago, Savicto said:

Ya seem to be missing the point, from what he says, he cant turn it off. He is using a setup for his controls and communications that use the caps as a toggle of some type. My friend has had one just like it before he got a mixing control board (1500$+) to talk and help with his games.                  By all means, find a better solution than the one he has and let us know. You seem to know the exact setup he has, the reasons why it's that way, and how you can make it better. But whatever fella, hope no ironic twist of fate let's you experience it first hand. 

If capslock can be turned off, I think Bubba would have arrived at that conclusion as well by now.  So clearly it cannot.  Most disability devices and services are horrendously poorly supported, many do not work for very long or break down often.  Bubba's setup probably also requires alot of servicing and cleaning to keep it hygenic etc.  When people make stuff that needs alot of servicing, it tends to also be very limited in ability, as it's covered, coated, protected etc. 

Take a bed for people who are paralysed.. they go up, down, forward, back.  Sometimes left/right.  But never have a tv or vibrator with them which could easily be installed or the ability to angle the bed to tip the patient out of it.. which would be really useful actually.  So I can quite believe that a dev who makes such devices overlooked wether the patient could use capslock or not.  It likely PRINTS characters to an output.  There might be software available which the output could be sent to before inputing to the forum, ie a spellchecker for example, but Bubba would either need to set this up himself or get help to do that.. know many people in your household able to do that sort of thing? I know of one.. in mine.  And there's 6 of us here.

Edited by Martyn
  • Thanks 2

On 3/26/2019 at 7:46 PM, BUBBALOOEY said:

BUBBALOOEY NO HAVE NORMAL SET UP LIKE OTHER PEOPLE. I LOST ARMS FROM DRIVER SO I SPEAK TYPE 

He claims he is using a speech to text program. None of the hardware needed for those require capsloc. They use voice commands.

• Like 1

If the forum staff feel there is no problem, then that should be accepted by the community.

This public humiliation of challenging BUBBALOOEY and his claims needs to stop. You need to grow up and move on from such a miniscual issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2