Maveric

Can we talk about Season 2 and the PTR?

That right there is Season 2. Now let's talk about the Season 2. Can we talk about Season 2, please, Rick? I've been dying to talk about Season 2 with you all day. OK? "PTR", this name keeps coming up over and over again. Every day PTR is getting thrown at me. PTR! PTR! I look in the official forums, Reddit, and Discord, and this whole game is PTR PTR! So I say to myself, "I gotta figure out this PTR mess with season 2! I gotta go to the Grapeshot offices and see when this goddamn thing is even releasing. Otherwise they are gonna keep delaying and we will never get it." So I go up to Grapeshots office and what do I find out, Rick? What, do, I, find, out?! There is no PTR. Season 2 does not exist, okay? So I decide, "Oh shit, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper." There's no PTR? You gotta be kidding me! I got menu screens full of PTR! All right. So I start marching my way down to Jat from the Grapeshot team and knock on his door and I say, "Jat! Jat! I gotta talk to you about PTR." And when I open the door what do I find? There's not a single goddamn desk in that office! There. Is. No. Jat from the Grapeshot team. Rick, half the developers for this game have been made up! This game is a goddamn ghosttown

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Maveric said:

That right there is Season 2. Now let's talk about the Season 2. Can we talk about Season 2, please, Rick? I've been dying to talk about Season 2 with you all day. OK? "PTR", this name keeps coming up over and over again. Every day PTR is getting thrown at me. PTR! PTR! I look in the official forums, Reddit, and Discord, and this whole game is PTR PTR! So I say to myself, "I gotta figure out this PTR mess with season 2! I gotta go to the Grapeshot offices and see when this goddamn thing is even releasing. Otherwise they are gonna keep delaying and we will never get it." So I go up to Grapeshots office and what do I find out, Rick? What, do, I, find, out?! There is no PTR. Season 2 does not exist, okay? So I decide, "Oh shit, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper." There's no PTR? You gotta be kidding me! I got menu screens full of PTR! All right. So I start marching my way down to Jat from the Grapeshot team and knock on his door and I say, "Jat! Jat! I gotta talk to you about PTR." And when I open the door what do I find? There's not a single goddamn desk in that office! There. Is. No. Jat from the Grapeshot team. Rick, half the developers for this game have been made up! This game is a goddamn ghosttown

At first i thought it would be a reference to Rick and Morty :P

Haha one of our admins is named rick so i thought it would fit, he's def a pickle

Lol did you lose your job in the mailroom yet? Or did you just send those pink slips halfway to Siberia?