Sign in to follow this  
Talono

PTR on the 27th of March

3 minutes ago, Talono said:

PVE will be wipped for it..muhahaha

Yeah i guess the 2 people left will be less of an issue than the 10+ left on PvP πŸ˜‰

It is however a bit scary that they dont seem to have the resources to run the current setup plus a PTR. Especially since its prolly the same virtual setup atΒ Nitrado..

Please note, this does not mean that the PTR will accessible to players on the 27th, just that this network will go offline to prepare for it.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jatheish said:

Please note, this does not mean that the PTR will accessible to players on the 27th, just that this network will go offline to prepare for it.Β 

Gon head and take NA PVE down as well....

Oh look a dev posting.Β  That'll upset all the naysayers who are claiming they don't post at all.

I would like to personally welcome all EU refugees to NA PVE.Β Your care packet will include an island filled with abandoned structures and starving unclaimed animals. I will deliver you a bear if you need one because I have hundreds to give away. Please enjoy your stay for the next week or so until you get wiped again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Bandit_Black said:

Finally a useΒ for PVE servers. Amen!

LUL

Β 

fix tames sinking in floors and ceilings and on boats then you are good. if not... hmmm xd

you fixed the flickering def. btw.

23 hours ago, Jatheish said:

Thanks for the date confirmation Jat-

Looking forward to test everything.Β  Keep up the solid work, and ignore the doomsayers.Β Β 

(no i'm not a fanboi before anyone pokes me in the eye with the nobbly stick, I happen to like Atlas, and think the wipe and changes are very much the way to do).

Let my public lynching commence!Β Β 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Talono said:

So at which time can we start on the PTR tomorrow ?πŸ˜‰

They didnt say PTR is coming 27th. Just preparation for it.

It was wishful thinking it would be today, we should know by now nothing goes plain sailing.Β 

Just fed my animals for the last time and set them all to aggressive.Β  For whatever few hours they have left.. I suspect it'll be the 28th for most of us, when the network finally goes offline.Β  It's quite funny, that the date is set by an american (chinese in the case of snail) company, to take an Eu network offline, when it'll actually be the day after for those Eu players.Β  Or near enough.

Now we need an Eta for the PTR to be online and patched.. so we can test it and start complaining all over again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Given you said that 25mins ago.. are you? πŸ˜‰Β  As far as I'm aware, Eu Pve original is still up.. but it takes me too long to check.

(Still Rev 24.5)

Edited by Martyn

3 hours ago, DannyUK said:

It was wishful thinking it would be today, we should know by now nothing goes plain sailing.Β 

Plus remember, the eu pve server is only going down today, the ptr isn’t starting today. I imagine it will take a few days before the ptr is live

From what is posted prt is going live a week before the mega wipe.. so 1st april is only going to be for fools.. as far as playing the new version is concerned.Β  I suspect we'll see ptr on 1st.. maybe.Β  Then a week or so later, the megapatch/wipe etc.

Edited by Martyn

57 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

PTR is going live (ETA) 1st April. Nobody should be expecting it before 1st April.

This is just a Joke, April Fools..... it not going to be up on the 1st.Β  15th maybe

Β 

10 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

This is just a Joke, April Fools..... it not going to be up on the 1st.Β  15th maybe

Β 

April Fools jokes are only done ON April Fools day, not before, and usually before 12pm on 1st April.

15th April is more the joke than anything else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Realist said:

Plus remember, the eu pve server is only going down today, the ptr isn’t starting today. I imagine it will take a few days before the ptr is live

Yes that is true, i've been logged in on EU today so it's still up at the moment maybe later tonight it will be taken down.

Just checked - all up yet.

I even met all my ex-tames wandering around (even a horse 73 lvl lol). For the last time I wave to my hometown : ) Feel a bit sad actually, but keep remind myself - all for good.

QKXpmPG.jpg

Edited by George Catcher
  • Like 4